Reviews for Harry Potter the Visored
Mr.Nekko chapter 1 . 10/9
you nerfed shinagami too much. im disappointed
primalparadox chapter 38 . 8/25
Ummm your nerfing Shinigami so much its not even funny.
Any Soul Reaper with an unsealed Zanpakto could kill the Basilisk with a single swing of there sword. One with their bankai? Insta-win no question.
Why make him a soul reaper if your gonna nerf them? Why make him a Visored if you don't want him to powerful?
primalparadox chapter 32 . 8/25
There's so many Harry Potter novels that do this, it drives me nuts. So you know the Headmaster had some kind of agenda for Harry. So you know the Headmaster is manipulative. To top if off he hires Lockheart after a possesed instructor. No sane person with a single other option would stay in a school where he's in charge right? Now some HP novels make up for this using a desperate desire to know more about his parents. This one doesn't, so why doesn't he leave? If he just wants to learn magic there are other schools to attend. You've not given a single reason why Harry or more importantly his family would keep sending him into the clutches of a madman. I mean surely hiring someone as obviously incompetent as Lockheart would be the last straw right?

The headmaster has an agenda regarding Harry and is trying to manipulate his life due to a prophecy, okay that's not on but Harry's learning magic so I guess we'll put up with it. Now he's not even being tought properly? Name one reason to stay.
primalparadox chapter 12 . 8/24
Umm kinda a big logic error in the story here. His new family care right? Yet your saying they knowingly made him into a visored but never tought him about his "hollow" or trained him to deal with it? I gotta call bullshit here. The only reason you'd leave what's basically a Demon unattended inside your kid would be if you wanted him dead.
The God of Perverts chapter 14 . 6/22
Yoruichi is soooooooooooo sexy.
Pinkypi chapter 2 . 3/26
I like the start of this :D though I much prefer the Asauchi and not just poof heres a sword. I know the explanation came super late in the manga how the asauchi fully work but i really liked the aspect of the blank slate swords with newer shinigami who work, train and meditate on their spirit and grow eventually imprinting their sword spirits unique personality onto the sword over time.
RedTheVariant chapter 47 . 3/16
my only problem is that Harry should be easy stronger than this if he has hollow abilities and is a shinigami. both. arrancar and Visored can move several times faster than light. and can shoot light based attacks like cero. Harry should have no problem with any of the enemies besides the dementors
RedTheVariant chapter 14 . 3/14
again why are you using brooms. they can practically fly using there reiastu. Ichigo and many others have been shown to literally stand in air for fucks sake.
RedTheVariant chapter 12 . 3/14
personally I think Luna would be a good fit. or nozomi
Luna because well she's usually attributed with death in some way and has a weird fascination with stuff like that.
nozomi is someone I think would work. not only is a pairing with her rare. shes basically a character that's not to fleshed out. same with senna. while both get there story arcs. senna would work because she doesn't know who she really is and Harry could help her with that. it also helps that the only memories she has are her shinigami powers and how there used. her abuse as a child and dying because of that abuse
RedTheVariant chapter 7 . 3/14
can't Harry just stand on air like the shinigami. they can practically fly there's no need for a broom
Zoran Dawn-Eclipse chapter 55 . 12/31/2021
A brilliant story, and a perfect example of the freedoms granted in writing fan-made stories. Most important being that you can change the plot as you see fit.

I enjoy seeing people who create their own versions of what could potentially happen under different circumstances in a given fandom or crossover fandom. Honestly, it's refreshing to read such ideas.

Thank you for sharing this work with us all.
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 9/3/2021
Honestly this is getting really stale really quick, im enjoying the Bleach parts but everything else is just Harry Potter, its honestly quite dull to read and I find myself skipping paragraphs in hopes to see something Bleach related (original content)
PrinceWeirdo chapter 20 . 5/8/2021
Battle scene is cool, but come on man.. We all know how much gap Bleach and Harry Potter power level is...

But I wouldn't say much about it anymore.. Too late for me to comment or something..
PrinceWeirdo chapter 19 . 5/8/2021
I imagine if this Harry had the chances to watch Canon Harry goes through the trap prepared, he would faceslap himself...
PrinceWeirdo chapter 18 . 5/8/2021
Hands down, Hermione and Luna love good. Pick both to continue his Potter name and for Love good family name so his and Luna family both will have descendant. And Ron is nothing here, Hermione is wasted on him..
1,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »