Reviews for Dark Paradise
katniss12 chapter 3 . 6/7
sounds like an interesting story so far please continue
truebluevampire chapter 3 . 5/1
great chapter please update soon can't wait until Robert comes to winterfell
SlytherinPrincesswp chapter 3 . 4/4
I love this!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! Lovely story! .
Please update
marco794 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
personally i like the daughter of lyanna angle
Bronte chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Love the idea of this story!
I hope Jaime makes an appearance soon
Alice chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Hope you update soon! I really enjoy this story! :D
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Update immediately, please!
Bella-swan11 chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Perhaps Robb fell in love at first sight with Lana, can happen she is very beautiful, intelligent, brave warrior, cunning, etc. These qualities soon will see insurance as the daughter of King Robert and Lyanna be the perfect union of the Stark and Baratheon houses.
If you like Lana fight for it, as his captive every man who sees it has the same curse that her mother her beauty is dangerous because any man can be captivated by her beauty.
Also you sure your father and mother will be happy to be your wife Lana who better than your cousin so they can continue the Stark blood in the family.
Robert will happen when you see your daughter, should be stunned to see how she looks like Lyanna should be reflected though it features. Insurance will be proud to have a daughter like her and that will seem to Lyanna your love one.
Sure that names his heir being older and daughter Lyanna, it looks like it. Also his eyes are the same as your mother in this case his paternal grandmother. You will curse Targaryen king and prince, as sure the former king's fault that he never met his daughter, is said to have magic and that would explain a lot.
When everyone knows about the existence of Lana's going to be a surprise because it is certain that the Tyrells will want to compromise at Loras. Because they know that King Robert is not close to their children but Lana is different is his only daughter love that name sure their legitimate daughter and heir to the throne, so whoever marries her will be the future king.
All Lannister will tremble with Lana because there will know that his reign and just starting on the Stark. Since Robert always wanted to pretend with them, now I was fulfilled with his daughter. Sure will want to commit to Robb Stark with Loras Tyrell or else for being one of the richest men in all 7 kingdoms.
Tywin Lannister that you are doing because you know I love Robert nunco Cersei and worse with all the rumors about her and your son Jaime. You know who Lana will marry the new king. Can you make a proposal to the king to marry Jaime forget to change your debt, so will you bring the throne is left in the hands of your family.
Cersei your worst nightmare come true, now not only going to love Lana Robert a daughter of Jaime .Also is only love that will never find a woman like that is just beautiful to look can take away the nickname of the most beautiful.
Since Lana will not fall to first flirtation sure Jaime will ignore it and will put in place but will also be the only one who believes that killed the king and managed to save all the king his father Jaime creates first once and get it redeems its nickname kinslayer, that is something that will always be indebted Jaime does.
We all are going to want to Renly and Stannis his uncles because she looks like a real Baratheon but with elegance and keychain agree with Robert in recognizing it as his heir. Good to Stannis because he had wanted his daughter to be and Lana. In addition to the Stark prefers to have the Lannisters. Also you can achieve close to his niece and get to it because Robert could not deny anything.
Sure Ned and his brother Benjen will protect aa being the same portrait of his sister. Although Robert warn to protect its beauty, and I should take Lyanna for her beauty was her curse, capable Robert will have to create a special watch just for her for the protegan where only the best soldiers are there for your service, clear with the threat that if they touch a finger castrated and given the worst death.
Hopefully Lana remember what happens in games of thrones, you can save Bran, Ned, Robert, Catelyn and Robb of their own destiny. You can attribute that you can see the future to explain that you know will happen.

Greetings.
KingSquatch chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
This chapter is great, There's no reason to hate on it. But being a perfectionist myself, I can understand where you are coming from with your dissatisfaction. It was perfectly fine, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
shipwreck321 chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
amazing!
Twelve13 chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Do you plan to have her legitimized so she heir to the throne?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Hey why did you stop? Please continue it's really getting good and I would love to see what happens when Jaime enters the scene!
Ellethwen of Lorien chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
really cool i love were this is going! can't air for more