Reviews for The Blind Leading the Blind
BoomerCat chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
I loved the ying and yang of this story... Toby arriving with suitcases, and Alexander being raised by a poverty stricken 16 year old. The humor of Tony as Dad against the pathos of Clint just trying to get by. What a delightful story this was. As interesting as it would be to see a reunion between Clint and Alexander, I think I like it just the way it is. Thanks for another brilliant outing. 1-3
MoonIce20408 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
This is a brilliant story, and I love your version of Clint's backstory!
salwyn77 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Thank you for another great story! I loved the conversation between Tony and Pepper in the hospital! And the whole interaction between Tony and Clint! I always like if they are good friends! I'm absolutely looking forward to your next stories! Hope they will be up soon!
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Wow, that is not the backstory I thought we'd get. Well done.
Phoenixhp5 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Very sweet story. I can totally picture Tony reacting the way he did and fearing that somehow he'd end up like his father. And Clint was great too. Sad story, but I'm glad there's a little happiness at the end and that his kid had a good life. Great job!
Padria95 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
I really enjoyed this :)
weemcg33 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Awwww poor Clint, but I know it was for the best. He really is a great guy.
I was shocked to get this alert today, didn't realise there would be an epilogue. It was a nice surprise though, thanks.
Can't wait for your next one!
discordchick chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Oh Clint. That was so heartbreaking but seemed like something he would do. He has a big heart even if he tries to keep it hidden away. Wonderful
Ophelia Claire chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Glad for the explanation on Clint's skill with infants- you did a really nice job exploring and expanding the canon to suit your needs. Can't wait for the next story, as usual!
Shazrolane chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Very believable backstory for Clint that ties in nicely with your 'verse. Poor Clint; that must have been the most difficult decision of his very difficult life.
JRBarton chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
I don't even know where to begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this little gem of yours. Well written as always, the quiet, reserved Clint is one of my fav portrayal of him and kids are my soft spot so you really got me here. Well, well done, thank you
Padria95 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is fantastic! I'm really curious to know about Clint's experience with children, but aside from that, I loved the fact that he is so capable with them! And Tony was hilarious, too.
discordchick chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
So amazingly cute. I'm so floored by this story. Is it multichaptered? Will there be more? I want to know more about the baby that was in Clint's life, I want Natasha to find that she has her maternal instinct ready and waiting, and for Pepper to get a real ring :) another wonderful story from you!
Qweb chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Sweet story. I like Barton's reasons why the others are afraid to get involved. Tony's a genius. He figured it out with a little help.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This was awesome, and while it was sad that little Toby lost his mom, thé reactions from Tony and thé others had me laughing out loud.
Thanks, I really needed that.