Reviews for Bully and Benefits
MeachyGoode14 chapter 5 . 2/13
Wait... people needed...a warning...about...sex scenes...In a story LITERALLY NICKNAMED... S?! I am so done with some of these readers.
MeachyGoode14 chapter 4 . 2/13
Fell like I need to say this in damn near anything I review on, but even if this story doesn't go the way I might imagine, I don't mean to offend the artist or the work with my reviews. I will most likely finish reading and probably thoroughly enjoy the story given how much I already have.
MeachyGoode14 chapter 4 . 2/13
It's early, so I'm not holding on to the hope that Britt doesn't remain a masochist. The other option is San not treating her like shit because Britt decides not to take it anymore, but she's too baby for that. You know what? Maybe I shouldn't be a pecimistic dickbag once in a while.
Anoymous chapter 16 . 1/26
This is serious a fucking stupid story. Please tell me you're in middle school. WTF
This was great and your awesome man... Like every description on your chapters make me giggle :3...the story was also lovely I love how they grew up together, the school story, Abby, THE VALEDICTORIAN SPEECH...UGHH I LOVED EVERYTHING...NO... I. LOVE. YOU. MAN. ;)...JK but I did seriously love it 3
siwon666 chapter 11 . 1/16
HAHAHA cum looks like bird shit? I'm laughing so hard I can't believe this scene!
siwon666 chapter 6 . 1/15
It's oddly entertaining, in a messed up way
siwon666 chapter 3 . 1/15
OH MY GOD the sex scenes are hot, the plot is amazing, the interactions are very very realistic. It's sad. It's hot. It's pretty funny. I'm hooked.
siwon666 chapter 1 . 1/15
fuck that's hot
Person chapter 14 . 12/14/2020
That end was just beautiful
Jay chapter 7 . 10/15/2020
Santana actually makes me laugh idk why but the hobo scenes n her when she ask britt to tutor her but shows up where Mike n Britt are at idk but make me laugh
Franki chapter 19 . 5/1/2020
Okay it's 2020 and I'm still asking, why blondie? There must be a deep explanation to it.
Great story btw.
Stranger chapter 16 . 3/21/2020
I actually went to London years after I finished reading this story and re-read it right under London Eye. Hahahha. That's how much I love this piece of art.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/21/2020
Stil my favorite fanfic after six years.
GrrrrsRandomness chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
Your story has been stolen. On ffn various times.
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »