Reviews for Struck By You, Emmett
TrinityLJ chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I want so much more of the Struck By You crew. Ready both o/s tonight. Will there be more?! Say there will be! At the very least an E&B and Em&R HEA epilogue;)
Lady Beezy chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh! I wanted to read more. This story was *sing song voice* Fabulous!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
*FISTPUMP!* oh gaaah, the innuendo... unintentional i swear ;)
shaz308 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Emmett is lucky she was still in love with him, regardless of what it would cost her.
Tennyson10 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Loved this! Loved loved loved this!
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Awesome.
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This was so good! I wanted to hit the next button for more!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
BEST. EMMETT...EVER!
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
"The higher maintenance they were, the more they wanted the rough, unkempt bad boy to show them a good time." Lawd help me! I'm not high maintenance but honey I can be for they type of treatment.

"Oh yeh, my body was reacting quickly and headed straight toward the explosive line." This line nearly killed me. One it's well written and two, explosive Emmett is explosive lol.

"My heart skipped fourteen beats in the moment that our eyes met, I wanted to jump off that stage and run to him." Every damn day of my life Rose. I feel ya honey. I would have been walking on the heads and shoulders of my fellow graduates to get to him.

"Emmett grinned, flashing his straight white smile and dimples and my knees knocked. I swear to god my knees literally knocked. How did he still do this to me after all these years?" Because he's fuck awesome chick! No one is safe!

"That's the problem, Emmett, you let me go." Her sad blue eyes locked onto mine. "You let me go years ago when I didn't want you to." This just shook my heart up! I wanted to hold her and death glare him. Then I wanted to slap her silly and tell her it's Emmett so get over it and forgive him lol.

"And because I was a complete jackass, I gathered her hair into my fist, pulled until her face tilted to mine, her lips parted and I owned her." JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!

"I attempted crotchless panties and I swear he about lost it, telling me that if he wanted whore sex, he'd have paid for it, that I was a good girl and should wear regular panties." What in the fuck was his problem?! He didn't deserve Rose. He probably didn't believe in oral either. The uptight bastard.

"I owned him. This huge man, this impossibly perfect person, I could bring him to his knees if I wanted." And he would spend time worshiping you. Can I get an amen?!

"Tell me you want this, I want to hear you say it. Tell me you want me." SWEET BABY JEEBUS DO I WANT IT EMMETT!

"Oh yeh, well then, Rosie certainly loves the fucking trash. All night long." This made me snort so hard and so loud. My boss yelled at me to stop reading fanfiction and do some work lol.

Over the shoulder! Now you got me thinking of Fireman Emmett. Oh the ideas...and the hose...yummy lol. Loved this honey!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I LOVED this!
The only problem was it was a short OS.
I'd read this all fleshed out in detail. I
absolutely LOVE reading your work!
mustlovertp chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
So much love for this!
Wilhelm Wigworthy chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is great! It all depends on good character development. :D