Reviews for Flow
Ian Loeb chapter 2 . 3/8
Please do more even if none else reviews it i certainly will
Dusk-deerfluff chapter 2 . 3/7
Please make more! I'm already attached lol
LizaLasombra chapter 2 . 3/1
I would be so happy if you continued the story. Imagine the surprise on my face when I saw this in the recent GTA stories section.
That one guy 385 chapter 2 . 2/17
yes please make this into a full narrative story I've always liked the idea of how the three would act if Trevor had a kid please continue this
Everdark61 chapter 2 . 2/9
Yes I would love to see more of these characters! Really enjoyed the first chapter
ChojisGirl chapter 2 . 2/9
Write more
Sonicboomgirl chapter 2 . 2/8
Hi I'm new to and your story is awesome and amazing it would be awesome for another chapter your so awesome
Shady Sweets McGee chapter 2 . 2/8
No, I'm not crying. There's just something in both my eyes... But seriously you should definitely continue this if you can. This is purely amazing. I'd definitely read more.
scourgamy chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
love it!
BritishAlien chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh my word this is so beautiful and so sad. Trevor is such a complex, mucked up character. This shows both sides so well! Thank you so much for writing. x
cowvensfn91 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
The first chapter was good. I hope you update soon.
Zietraum chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I definitely hope you update this, it was well written, so well done!
I almost didn't check to see when it was posted, because I thought it would have been months ago and forgotten by the author, so imagine my delight when it was not even 19 hours ago! Hahaha.
Hope you update soon, keep up the good work.
redneck 141 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
niko is going to be in the story is he I hope he is
Wilhelm Wigworthy chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is great! You've obviously put a lot of time and effort into this! Rock on!