Reviews for Secret Worlds
babyballa10 chapter 21 . 5/4
Please come back to this story it's dearly missed
SpurBoy chapter 19 . 11/3/2017
I've really enjoyed this story although I worry that if it ever were continued something very bad would happen to the Fabray family probably instigated by the other branch of Fabray's out there:( And, I hate anything happening to innocents like Peyton. I think that with Quinn's money and resources she should be able to figure out whose behind these attacks and eliminate them. Since I assume Russell and family are the culprits, they shouldn't have the resources to stay concealed for very long. I also think that experts should have examined the photos so closely that they could determine when and where they were taken and then see if there were any street cameras that were focused on those areas. (I got this idea from The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo:). If someone were to attack them mano y mano, it'd be cool if Rachel defeated the attacker with her Army skills. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
daniela chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
T-T come back pls
Forevergleek9615 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I would review on chapter 21, but I can't as I have already done so. It's been over a year since you last updated. Please will you come back and write. I need to see what happens to Rachel.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/15/2016
Update!
Nechi chapter 21 . 5/31/2016
you should definitely continue this story it is really good
Guest chapter 21 . 2/29/2016
Come back to the story please! It very well written in getting your emotions involved with how the story progresses. I just came across this today and I've read all chapters!
I really do wish to see you finish this story out.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
great episode. quinn and rachel are so cute. I keep reading. congratulation to you
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
Kep reading
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
I hope Rachel have a nice visit. Also quinn will be there for her
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
great story keep reading that this is very interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I ready discover this story and I must say that caught me right away. I keep reading.
subtleanarchist chapter 21 . 12/25/2015
Oh, my god. This is amazing. I can't believe I've never stumbled across this before! I love what you've done with the plot, and the idea of Rachel being a war hero-wife to Quinn's wealthy-ass philanthropy act is so fresh, and beautiful. Peyton is a sweetheart. Only issue I've got is with the paragraph breaks, I suppose. Every time Quinn speaks, or Rachel for that matter, it would be good to insert a paragraph break so there isn't any confusion as to who's speaking. Other than that, this story's flawless! Hope to read more! Update soon, please!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
It's Russell right? Omg. I hope you update this though. It's really touching. Thanks!
LMJM5h chapter 21 . 10/25/2015