Reviews for Balançoire
x AnneCullen x chapter 27 . 4/19
It was such a wonderful story and beautifully written. I loved it. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us. Great work.
AstridGreenEyes chapter 27 . 1/13
I just read all your stories and I love them all, great work!
Lanna chapter 27 . 12/8/2016
Wow,what a lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
fleur de lisa chapter 27 . 11/25/2016
Don't know how I missed this, but found it in another author's favorites and started reading it 3 days ago...and loved every bit of it! Extremely well written and a "page turner". There aren't that many fics out there any more that have those qualities, so thank you so very much!
neffi1957 chapter 27 . 11/15/2016
Loved the story.
Xoxo chapter 27 . 11/13/2016
This is a really great story and it was very original as far as a fanfiction can go. I especially loved how everyone was paired and how Charlie was made to be the bad guy and not Renee. Xoxo.
krnycorn chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
I'm LOVING this story. I've been in such a fanfiction reading funk, and this story has finally broken me out of it. I started really late at night and forced myself to stop reading before I ended up reading into the night. But then I lay there wishing I was still reading. Haha. I'm glad it is morning so I can start again!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 27 . 8/31/2016
Lovely story :)
Danny2126 chapter 27 . 8/28/2016
I have read this story three times now and each time I find some exchange or piece of dialogue or a small moment that I didn't pick up on before. It's probably one of the best stories I had read (and not just on this site). For me, it has all the elements of a great story - great, complex characters, an interesting yet powerful relationship dynamic and all set on a background of ballet! I so appreciate how much love and time you put into this story. If you decide to do any outtakes, epilogue or anything else to do with this story, I will be the first one to read and review it. Best of luck babe xx
Cullen Cousin chapter 27 . 8/26/2016
I really enjoyed the story! Excellent job!
Amelia Mariee chapter 27 . 8/22/2016
Thank you for this. It was wonderful. I even looked up the dances on YouTube to go along with the story. You're an excellent writer.
cuteascherries chapter 27 . 8/12/2016
: )
shaffie23 chapter 17 . 8/12/2016
i really really love your story and your way of writing.. my only objection is that edward's past is still really heavy for him..like he still lives in it.. when a person lives in his past how can he really be free to love another and make a present and a future?
mommymac0508 chapter 27 . 8/7/2016
I loved it thank you I went back and read it all not just the last few thank you I fell in love with it all over again
Gagika chapter 27 . 7/25/2016
It's a lovely written story. I thought their age difference would raise trouble, but you teach me better.
I can't believe what a terrible person Rosalie is. I had wished they would sort things out but unfortunately this wish stayed refused.
I have seen swan lake in the past and could totally feel with the performance you just described.
2,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »