Reviews for Balançoire
Is Edward doing that whole "if you cant do, teach" thing? If he actually did ballet...Im out.
I have never read anything like this, and I never thought I would. I’ve never been interested in ballet, and usually stories with one character being much older than the other doesn’t appeal to me. I read mostly fantasy and enjoy the aspect of vampires that twilight offers. That being said, I loved this book, and I will definitely re read it, and recommend it to my friends.
Gigileexo chapter 27 . 5/28
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It was a blast from the past (not that I was quite so good as Bella mind you), but I did ballet throughout my teen years and adored it. This has brought back so many memories. I even rooted through some old photos I found. Thanks for entertaining me!
-Gigi xo
R4Ever chapter 27 . 4/15
EXCELLENT
imaginedandreal chapter 27 . 3/17
I apologize, but I feel it's my duty to let you know that this fic had been plagiarized word for word on Archive of Our Own over the past two months. The author (who hid under the pseudonym prairieblue) was revealed to have plagiarized all 5 of her posted works on AO3 in general, from various fics here on this website (I didn't find out until another stolen fic was published yesterday and someone else called her out on it. The account was reported and got taken down, but this shocked and angered everyone. I am so sorry this happened to you, and I hope no one else is ungrateful enough to do this in the future. Best wishes 3
Paolina Beke H chapter 27 . 2/6
Ahh I loved this! The details and characters were amazingly good. I even ended up watching Swan Lake on youtube to fully understand the effort and talent from the dancers in this story.
Thank you!
Lovethyneighbor chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
Wonderful! It is nice when the story is just from the woman's point of view; that makes the man's character so much intriguing; giving the male that luscious dark sensual mystery; and it makes the reader all the more anxious for the female character to get to know him and to impress him. Well done :)!
alice'sbella chapter 27 . 10/1/2018
Loooooove it!
Joko chapter 27 . 8/13/2018
Will you write an epilogue witht them married with kids?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2018
This is amazingly boring
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2018
Edward as a ballet dancer? I know it takes an amazing amount of willpower to be any good in that field but I just cant take a man seriously that wants to dance around in tights for a living.
Daniella chapter 15 . 4/9/2018
I can't stand how annoying and needy Bella is. Edward is yummy. Your writing is great.
jermak99 chapter 27 . 3/27/2018
I started this yesterday and could not read it fast enough! LOVED IT! Thanks so much for sharing :)
Nalae chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I'm a big Ballet lover and I loved this fic.
Btw, there's this butthurt guest reviewer that's been spamming your stories. Please don't let those kind of reviews upset you. After all, haters gonna hate. Your stories are amazing.
Best of luck!
forkswa chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
This story is one of my all time favorites I have ever read. I finsihed it about a year ago but I still come back to reread. I’m always left feeling a little unfulfilled at the end because I want to see so much more from this Edward and Bella! Are you still going to post outtakes and Edward’s POV? I hope you are. You did an amazing job with this story.
2,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »