Reviews for Balançoire
26 chapter 27 . 1/1
this was such an endearing story, i COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. i don’t know shit about shit when it comes to ballet but i really enjoyed reading this. you are a talented writer!
QueenGB chapter 27 . 9/6/2023
Lovely story! I very much enjoyed it and it was so much more because of the back drop of dance. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
QueenGB chapter 26 . 9/6/2023
I dont think rosalie would have gotten out of italy so easily unless ABT got involved to get her out. Reading about Bella’s performance was exhilarating!
QueenGB chapter 22 . 9/5/2023
Edward is right Rosalie isn’t stable. I hope Bella doesnt find herself at the bottom of a flight of stairs.
QueenGB chapter 21 . 9/5/2023
Come on tell us what Rosalie’s reasoning was.
QueenGB chapter 19 . 9/5/2023
Well it was bound to happen everyone knowing but what Rosalie did was cruel and stalkerish too. Let see w they handle it going forward. They are not the first or last ingenue and artistic director to pas de doux.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 9/5/2023
Rosalie and her girls or Laurent?
QueenGB chapter 15 . 9/5/2023
Bella should get her own apartment then maybe her parents well meaning or not would mind their own business. Or at least not be all up in hers. Laurent is so like Jake argh! Needless to say I hate Rosalie generally so…
QueenGB chapter 13 . 9/4/2023
I always felt ballet was so hard for the women. We had to be so small, light, strong and yet feminine at the same time and the men get to have impossibly sexy, strong muscled bodies. Le sigh. Edward coming to get her was so protective and jealous EdwardD but Bella does need to be careful that is a role of a lifetime. This is a. balancing act.
QueenGB chapter 12 . 9/4/2023
Renee is a successful doctor and she is still pushy and nosy. Haha. I like thst you really mixed things up here. I hope Bella blows these performances out of the water and prove them all wrong even Maks.
QueenGB chapter 10 . 9/4/2023
Yes! We have lift off.
QueenGB chapter 5 . 9/3/2023
I miss ballet. I had the passion and the feet but hurt my knee. Ah youth. I love this story. It seems Laurent is the desperate Jacob of this tale. Hes pretty obvious just not to Bella. Edward is truly the sexy Artistic Director. Well done.
dreamthief19 chapter 27 . 4/26/2023
What a beautiful story. I did feel very nostalgic multiple times. I haven't worn my Pointe shoes in a decade but I felt like I was up on that stage with Bella because of your writing. Incredibly well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you, for sharing. I loved reminiscing, and loved these characters too.
dreamthief19 chapter 1 . 4/25/2023
I was in a ballet company a decade ago, so I'm very intrigued to read this story. it has immediately captured my attention. can't wait to dive in and experience some nostalgia!
live.small.joys chapter 27 . 1/31/2023
This was amazing! Thank you :)
2,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »