Reviews for Balançoire
SLKerouac chapter 22 . 4/16
Bella is now dealing with what happened with Rosalie. She knows that Rosalie will be leaving the company after this show. Yovenko now knows and is not really happy because she is a good dancer but also know what happened. Bella was able to tell her two friends about what happened but the only others would be the teachers when they had their meeting with Edward. Later that night Isabella is at the condo. Edward is making dinner. His phone rings and it is his mother. They are talking while Bella is watching the sauce cook. Edward talks about the show being sold out. He then talks about Isabella and that she would like that. The call ends and Edward is telling her that his mother knows about her from Aro. Edward tells Izzy that his mother is looking forward to meeting her. They talk about what happened that day. About Rosalie. About Emmett. About what Edward had been hearing about him and her. Izzy talks about how she is doing better but that she is nervous. Edward tells her that she needs a positive attitude. That she will do well. Things progressed and Edward was turning off the stove with dinner and then carried Izzy to his room. As they were lying there he asked her to move in with him. Izzy was surprised. She thought about it while Edward told her that he loved having her there with him. That he wanted to have dinner with her. To have her sleep at night with him. To wake up in the morning with him. That he loved her. Bella thought more and she finally told him yes. Edward was surprised and so happy. The next day with practicing. Emmett, Edward and Yovenko was there watching her. She was really doing well. Edward was on stage counting her turns. At the end Edward told her that she did great. Emmett loved what she had done and Yovenko told Isabella that she was ready now. Later Bella is with Alice for her costume fitting. Alice talks about her gaining some weight which was good. then she talks about how Edward feels for her. That he is happy now. It was more girl talk. Bella left only to run into Rosalie. She was staring at Bella now and as Bella walked by Rosalie called her a name. Bella asked her what she said again. Jake had seen what was happening and was still watching. Bella made a comment and walked by Rosalie. Rosalie then threatened Bella. What happens now? Will Bella tell Edward what happened? Or will Jake say something to Edward about what happened in the lobby? What will Rosalie plan now? What will she do to hurt Bella? What will Edward do to keep Izzy safe? What happens with the tour in Italy? Will Isabella finally meet Edward's mother? How will they feel about each other? Will something happen on this trip to hurt Isabella which will hurt Edward? Will There be more hurt in the long run? Emmett? Yovenko? Keep writing!
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 22 . 4/13
Yep, Rose is toxic. I knew she wouldn't just go away.
I hope Bella watches her back. i hope Jake mentions this to Edward cause I bet Bella won't.
princess07890 chapter 22 . 4/12
That was amazing and intense! Those 32 fouettes are INTENSE! My legs burned just looking at them on YouTube! I cannot wait for the next one!
YoungDreamer chapter 22 . 4/12
I have a bad feeling about Rosalie it feels like losing the part that will boost her career also means she lost her last shred of sanity
Analitica chapter 22 . 4/10
Omg! I hope Rosalie gets what she deserves and bella can have a long-lasting relationship with Edward.
CarrieZM chapter 22 . 4/10
Excellent update! I love that Edward asked her to move in with him. Swoon.
ethelouise chapter 21 . 4/9
yeah! she's almost gone. Good riddence, I say! Edward held off for too long-now he's making up for it, I guess. I look foward to the office christening (and other places!)
roxiegirl chapter 22 . 4/8
Yay - moving in together. Boo Rosalie. I have a bad feeling about her. I hope she doesn't hurt bella. Thanks!
Luvvykitty chapter 22 . 4/8
Brilliant update as always!
Bella needs to report Rose's behavior!

Love Edward's PDA!
HiraFrance chapter 22 . 4/8
Oh hi Andreea!

Yeah it's been a while, but it was really worth the wait!

So E wants B to move in with him, huh? I didn't expect this, it's a good surprise!
I love how he's around her, a real lover :)

Rose is still the biitch she was and I pity Em cause it seems he still cares for her.
I just hope she won't try to hurt B physically...

Love this chapter and I hope to read you soon.

*love*
Ale chapter 22 . 4/8
I felt kind of bad for Rosalie, but after this chapter NOT AT ALL. She should of gone down with pride and held out like a champ, but alas she did the complete opposite, but YES drama :) ! I just hope she doesn't physicaly injure or cause bella to be kicked out of her performance. And edward! that man is so sweet and perfect, he balances bella very well!
CassandraLowery chapter 22 . 4/8
Wow, her run-in with Rosalie was ugly...Rosalie's threat at the end was spine-chilling!

But I love seeing her and Edward together! :)

Can't wait to see what happens next! Rosalie is obviously up to no good; she may even sabotage Bella. We'll see...

Have a wonderful week!

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
Julia-S77 chapter 22 . 4/8
Hope you are ok. Hopefully Rosalie isn't going to do anything drastic that would mean bella can't dance
roxnroll chapter 22 . 4/8
Yeah...Rose has something nasty up her sleeve!
Yay! They're moving in together!
Looking forward to more!