Reviews for Balançoire
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 3/16/2016
I don't think Rosalie is done spreading her evil ways.
I understand why Bella was cautious about moving in with Edward. He my be ready, but she still
thinks he's too possessive etc yet she gave in so easily. If she wasn't sure she should have said she
needed time to ease into moving in together. Me, I'd go for it too.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 3/16/2016
Glad they got to the bottom of Rosalie's evil ways. Sorry Emmett got caught in the middle, he's a great guy.
Bella's "first" was pretty hot. Nice to have an older guy know what's he's doing. I hope know that Edward and Bella have made love they can form a mature relationship now.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 3/16/2016
It was very cool of Charlie to wait and form an opinion about whether Edward, the older man/boss was good enough for his little girl. The man time in the study was cool. I also think it's pretty cool that Renee let's Charlie take control of her home and deal with this issue with her.
Now Bella, I know I've been tough on her but I have to be yet again. I get she's understandably angry at Rosalie for what she appears to have done but she ought to let and trust that Edward has not only her best interest but his business as well. She goes from out of control pissed off to wanting to jump him in so quick a time. Yup, she's a teen.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 3/16/2016
I guess Bella really needed that therapy time. What a mess she's finding herself it and the way everyone is treating her is of course wrong... But she was totally immature when she took that hissy fit, left without even talking to Edward and then when she did she said they should break up...just shows
she really can't stand the heat. If I were Edward I would wonder if this relationship can work if the girl
can't even find a way to deal with the pressure of being with her boss and older man.
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
Poor Bella, she's got it bad. I'd be craving his touches too! Damn, we all want some Edward don't we?
dwright chapter 27 . 3/16/2016
Loved it. Thanks for taking the time to write.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Oh Edward, I think you've got IT bad...I wonder how young he was when he started dancing and did someone "older" help tutor him. I wonder if he was hurt by someone and he's adopting a protective role for Bella. He seems to really care about her already.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Edward jealous already? Hmmmmm. Or is he just making sure his new member is up to his standards. I think Laurent saw straight threw Edward
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
I hope Victoria is on the up and up. She is always the villian and I'm having trouble trusting her. I like her here so far. I hope she doesn't let me down... I love this stare that Edward and Bella have going on. I wonder if that help he gave Bella was so he could get close to her ;). Probably not though.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 3/16/2016
The dance that led to such an intimate dance seemed like the perfect time for Bella's First. She seemed ready to me. What are they waiting for I wonder?
So who could have put those pictures of them kissing on display and why? I mean they've pretty much come out of the closet to most people that matter anyway. So suspects: Rosalie, na. Laurent, not sure.
Victoria, once I believed she could have been evil but not sure now. Alec, it seems to have it out for Edward...we shall see.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
Does Edward see his old self in her? Her natural talent and enthusiasm?
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
I'm loving this so far!
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 3/15/2016
Well Alec's reveal explained much. Explains why Edward is afraid to explain his past with Angela. Seems the roles could be reversed. Edward was so young for Angela to have taken advantage of him at such a young age and now Edward doesn't want to be seen as doing the same to Bella. Why was Alec
so quick to tell Bella about this? It was extremely rude to do this period but to do it at a friends home among guest...jerk.
snoopylover60 chapter 27 . 3/14/2016
I was on vaca and just caught up! She danced! And was amazing! Eat your heart out, nasty Rose!

Love it :D
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 3/14/2016
Bella was so very immature in this chapter. Beginning with trying and succeeding to get him jealous about going clubbing and fake ids. Then, although a woman and this woman has every right to change her mind about getting hot and heavy and having sex or not to...she really did express she was good to go until she suddenly realized she wasn't. I'm confused why she's suddenly not ready? And then the eating, or not eating enough. Granted, this is a serious issue and she's suffered from this before and knowing she's going to be working her skinny butt off why not try to get the help to eat more. And why hasn't her pediatrician mother not see she's lost so much weight and possibly relapsing? idk, seems to me she's not acting like someone ready for this career and certainly not ready for the likes of Mr. Masen as a lover.
2,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »