Reviews for Balançoire
JulieToo chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
Sorry it's complete, and no more chapters to look forward to. I hope there are outtakes! Thanks for writing.
Shamatt0403 chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
What a lovely ending. It was perfect!
miliredo1 chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
Thanks so much for this! would luv to have more but understand why you might not be able to. So glad you finished this, I really loved this!
Capricorn75 chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
I really really loved this story. You did such a great job :-) Thank you for writing and sharing it with us. I hope you continue writing in some fashion or another, because you have a lot of talent!
CassandraLowery chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
Such a wonderful story-thank you sooooooo much! It's been quite the ride!

Thank you!

Brilliant!

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
APL chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
Tummy Edward in tights:) fun story!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
I'm so happy for you for completing it after so much hard work, and myself for getting to read it completely..:)
ilive2read chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
a very nice tale, thank you so much for sharing it.
flyrbrd chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
Thank you for this beautiful story! U look forward to reading more of your work in the future ;)
sami69 chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
Oh beautiful finish to a fantastic story. Thank you. I do hope you will write again. Your fics are always so good. You have a very great talent with your written words .
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Well there must be some kind of history here? Mr. Masen seems to recognize her or at least maybe he recognizes her passion beneath her nerves? Interesting first chapter.
Leslie E chapter 27 . 3/9/2016
Absolutely wonderful storytelling and writing . You should consider publishing this . You obviously did a tremendous amount of research and have an excellent knowledge of ballet . You made it easy for a non-aficionado to understand the stresses of the dancers and feel of the theater . Great job. Please keep up your writing !
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 27 . 3/9/2016
Lovely story. Thanks :)
Capricorn75 chapter 26 . 3/9/2016
I could feel the thrill and excitement of her performance. Amazing descriptions here- you placed your reading audience right smack in the middle of that auditorium. Well done!
2,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »