Reviews for Balançoire
rose19586 chapter 27 . 5/23/2016
I have just one word for you: WOW!
What an amazing story! I love Ballet, I practiced it for 10 years. So as soon as I saw the story on TwiFanfictionRecs I started to read it. Congratulations! you are a great writer. This one goes directly to my favorite stories! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 5/21/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us! I couldn't stop reading it, it was so enchanting! I would LOVE to read an EPOV in the future! Hahaha! 3
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
All I can say is wow. I can't tell you how much I love this fic (I literally finished reading it in 2 days). This is one of my favorite Edward and Bella pairings yet :) Your writing is just incredible Andreea and the way you've portrayed ballet is so enchanting. I look forward to reading more of your fics! xx
juliahulia chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
Really wonderful story. I loved the interaction between dancer and mentor and this Edward was hot ;)
twimoma chapter 27 . 5/16/2016
I absolutely LOVED this story! I just couldn't stop reading. I thought about it when I wasn't reading it.
twicrazreader chapter 27 . 5/16/2016
Very great fic!
Marie
Twicrazreader
kezcullen chapter 27 . 5/15/2016
read this straight through this afternoon and evening and enjoyed it so very much. thanks for writing.
farkaskriszta chapter 27 . 5/14/2016
I devoured your story in days and it was wonderful. It contains everything I really love in a fit, sexy, self-confident olderward, beautiful inexperienced Bella. Amazing settings. I really, really loved it.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
Wonderful story, thanks...
MysterySan chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
Wow! Just Wow! I hadn't read a good ballet story ever since reading Pas de Trois. The other ballet stories which I read lacked the description of ballet. So it was like reading just another normal, human twilight fanfic. I really loved your Edward. He was possessive, dark and dominating with a of hint arrogance. Who doesn't love a guy like this.*winks* Thank u for sharing this wonderful story.
sophowee chapter 27 . 5/8/2016
Wow! Have to admit I stopped reading fics for a long time but I gave this one a go and really moved me with its flawless writing and story! Amazing, thanks for the amazing work. Hopefully you will continue to write.
Jmavell chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
I loved this story! Envoyer it so much
ImYours1901 chapter 27 . 5/5/2016
I was in DESPERATE need of a new ballet fic after I finished AberdenGirl's fics. Thank you so much for writing this. It was amazing!
G licious chapter 27 . 5/5/2016
Beautiful story. Thank you.
asam75 chapter 27 . 5/3/2016
Thank you for the story...somehow I missed this chapter.
2,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »