Reviews for Best Behaviour
aqua-empress chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Woooooow, this is great!
I think Sasuke talked a little too much, but hey, it's not a bad thing! Plus, it's kinda hard to convey all those things without talking. XD
Keep up the good work!
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
*high pitched screams*
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Princess-Of-Callow chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
OHMAGERD! this was so perf, i knew it was gonna be awesome from the very beginning, and lo and behold it was! thank you for the time you took to write this, twas sexy as fuck and i love you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
That was amazing! It had me crying and laughing at the same time! The idea was great, the plot was great, the writing style was great, so pretty much, You're the greatest!;)
JustALittleTwisted chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
That was so damn sweet. I just wanna hug this fic it was so great. Yay for violent Sakura and groveling Sasuke!
emmarumbelle chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Damn, that was amazeballs, like wow! The drama and the buildup and fjaksldfjakl i actually didn't see the whole Sasuke not being actually drunk coming for some reason... And that confrontation, damn. I hope the Sasusaku relationship is handled as tenderly as you did Sakura and Sasuke's feelings individually 'cuz tbh they have a lot to fix in between them before the manga finishes and you did it in a way that was super compelling, hearbreaking and sensible at the same time *.*
mct chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
this is so perfect
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story is so beautiful. I could feel Sakura's heartbreak even though Sasuke was confessing because she's just so used to heartbreak when it comes to Sasuke. I was even listening to Say Something while reading this story and it made me bawl :( but in a good way! Because it ended up as a happy ending :D
caspasta chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
aifjpisdhjfpoiashdofjaid SO ADORABLE AND ANGSTY AND PERFECT 333333
earthbender068 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
what a great perspective of how Sakura protected herself. makes complete sense to me. loved this one also.
sai ninja chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Loved it and I so wish you would write a sequel one-shot or something. I thought the whole situation was handled so cleverly and Sakura's reaction was truly heart-breaking. Brilliantly written as always, well done :)
trueblue51 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That story was sooo cute! You have like the best one-shots ever! I wish this story had many chapters!
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
awwww 3
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
OMG this was beyond beautiful! I was reading this at the nail salon & I swear everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. One minute I'm laughing at his drunken stupidity, the next I'm squealing like a little fan girl at the cute shit he's saying. Ahhhhhhhhh! I love, love, LOVED this! Seriously. :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »