Reviews for Best Behaviour
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This was seriously so beautifully written and just flat.. Perfect. You've got an amazing talent, keep up the fantastic work.
Dani677 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Bravo! Encore! Loved it! Good read! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
This was sooo sweet! I think i'm in love...
Dattebayoo chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
It's maybe too late for a review now because this little piece of art was posted in 2014 and I didn't have an account until like three months ago, so... If I had an account I would probably review earlier but it can't be helped now, right? And I don't know if you are going to read this or even reply because you stopped posting and updating your work since 2015. Well, I hope that you will come back and finish stories like "All I ever wanted" because that story is too good to be abandoned (I am sure that I am not the only one who think that way) and maybe you could continue to write new stories tee heee. Now, officially, I'm sorry about my lateness with this review tee heheeee.
I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life, I mean... this is like 20th time I read this tee hee. And every single time I enjoy it. There are some scenes, dialogues, primarily ideas that I always have imagined, don't ask me anything tee hee. But since I am not such a good writer, actually I am terrible, it would be a complete disaster if I decided to write something... It's just like you said "The idea hit me out of nowhere", that is happening often, most of times for Sasuke and Sakura.
Now about what you wrote, I don't know what to say or write, you just really have great writing style. The plot was awesome and that is something I wished to be in "Naruto" ( Masashi didn't actually show us what happened after the war, precisely after 700th chapter). So like I said I often have ideas folding in my head and they are mostly sticking to Masashi's work. Well at least I wished this to be a part of some of your stories with a lot of chapters since just the plot of this one shot is fabulous and fuckin' amazing. I really liked the way you wrote them, I mean... they are just like original Sasuke and Sakura! That was such a great perspective of how Sakura tried to protect herself from another heartbreak and how she was so endearing (even so everybody thinks she is just someone who is hitting things) and we got to see that when Sasuke was tend of her feelings, she tried so hard to make distance and to get out slamming the door and make it looks like she is furious and ready to punch everything. While Sasuke, on the other hand, you portrayed him so awesome, he was first all smirking and confident and then he saw her expression, he was bewildered and flabbergasted by her actions and words. Then he was really struggling with his talk and words, it was really hard for him to convey his feelings without talking, because Sakura didn't believe any of it.
I think it's the best if I stop here because if I go any further you will not be able to read all of this tee hee.
In one word, this little piece of art was fuckin' irresistible! Adorable! Okay okay I need to stop tee hee.
Well good luck and farewell until my next review.
Later :)
P.S: there is the same review as this one, well... I was oblivious enough to log in, so that is why down there is review by Guest... *facepalm*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Well good luck and farewell until my next review.
Later :)
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
This has to be my fav story of all time! This Sasuke gives me butterflies. And Sakura is so endearing.
aqua-empress chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Woooooow, this is great!
I think Sasuke talked a little too much, but hey, it's not a bad thing! Plus, it's kinda hard to convey all those things without talking. XD
Keep up the good work!
aqua-empress
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
*high pitched screams*
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
LOVE THIS!
Princess-Of-Callow chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
OHMAGERD! this was so perf, i knew it was gonna be awesome from the very beginning, and lo and behold it was! thank you for the time you took to write this, twas sexy as fuck and i love you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
That was amazing! It had me crying and laughing at the same time! The idea was great, the plot was great, the writing style was great, so pretty much, You're the greatest!;)
JustALittleTwisted chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
That was so damn sweet. I just wanna hug this fic it was so great. Yay for violent Sakura and groveling Sasuke!
emmarumbelle chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Damn, that was amazeballs, like wow! The drama and the buildup and fjaksldfjakl i actually didn't see the whole Sasuke not being actually drunk coming for some reason... And that confrontation, damn. I hope the Sasusaku relationship is handled as tenderly as you did Sakura and Sasuke's feelings individually 'cuz tbh they have a lot to fix in between them before the manga finishes and you did it in a way that was super compelling, hearbreaking and sensible at the same time *.*
mct chapter 1 . 7/5/2014