Reviews for and I will love you always (with the passion of the sun)
heartstrings13 chapter 1 . 5/27
I love the last declaration by Felicity.
youhavefailedthiscity23 chapter 1 . 5/27
Everything is so well written! Love it! Please write more Arrow!
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 3/30
Umm—I love it. I love this take on the characters, and I am exceedingly happy that Timmy lives after The Undertaking and learns to live with/understand why Oliver does what he does.

Thanks for sharing!
Taytayanz chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
This kinda made the Tommy and Felicity couple like my favorite thing!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Excellent I love how you adapted the story!
disneyfreaks0223 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I absolutely love it. Like, seriously. And it made me miss Tommy Merlyn more /3. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
i love this
beyond my fav
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
CealSR chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
WOW! This is such a BEAUTIFUL story! I'm so glad I stumbled on it:D:D:D
Marilyn. .o chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Loved it ... .. olicity all the was ... I love the stories that is away from the show ...
celisc chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Loved this story, so like life. Thanks for this :)
wreckit-ralph chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
this is perfect
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Bear with me as I am currently reviewing on my mobile, so these clumsy thumbs are likely to type on wrong keys, making some words incorrect.
I absolutely loved this concept of Oliver and Felicity meeting before his island days with him loving her before. It made things play out differently-namely his hesitance to get involved with anyone he "could really care about" goes out the window when it comes to her.
I really liked how instead of trying to keep his distance from her, he flat out tells her he's in love with her and has been for years as soon as they're alone together. Even though he still becomes the Arrow and is beyond traumatized with his experiences on the island, he can allow himself to still have love- and I loved that part about him. Thanks for sharing this with us!
theflyingnacho chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This was absolutely beautiful.
MythologicalMango chapter 1 . 2/28/2015