Reviews for A Measure of Grace
sujari6 chapter 28 . 15h
Gibbs has arrived I think.
Mistydeb chapter 28 . 16h
Oh my, this can only be Gibbs and can't be good if grace is locked away and Bella is half naked. She won't be able to get to her weapons, so I hope someone turns up to help her. Maybe max, he wouldn't think twice of killing him. Debbie
Angeldolphin01 chapter 28 . 4/16
I love it.
mo kagen chapter 28 . 4/16
thank you!
ermaha chapter 24 . 4/16
Hi, Real cool story, love it!
Alicia23 chapter 28 . 4/15
Oh. My. GOD! It's that bastard Gibbs isn't it?!
karen4honor chapter 28 . 4/15
Probably that rat bastard! -O
Laughinglucy chapter 28 . 4/14
As always, I'm totally sucked in. I know why you named Edward Max, you didn't want us to know that it was our lover boy at first, but still wish Bella would call him Edward. Is that ever going to happen?
Meg chapter 28 . 4/14
I think James becoming the bad guy would make it easier for the reader to side with Bella leaving him. But it would be sort of cool if James remained the nice guy and made sure she received the treatment by sacrificing himself, kinda extreme though. If he does discover her deception he'll feel betrayed and we'll likely see a peak at his bad guy side.
Vagabonda chapter 28 . 4/15
It'd better be Max . . .
maggiejoma chapter 28 . 4/15
Nervous... :-[
flyrbrd chapter 28 . 4/15
You cliffie 'B'! I can't wait for moooooore
Vanilla19 chapter 28 . 4/15
I'm freaking out for Bella right now... Thanks for writing.
FluffyLiz chapter 28 . 4/15
It was inevitable that Gibbs would find her - and I have no doubt it's him. He watches her too closely and would have been acutely aware she was missing. He must have previously followed James to find out about his secret hideaway, or he has access to Bella's GPS signal. And now she's naked, unarmed and alone - this is bad... very bad.

As for James, I do believe he's in love with her and that he is, essentially, a decent man caught up in a terrible situation that he's trying to make the best of. Will he turn on Bella once he discovers her deceit? I think he'll be angry and upset, but I actually think he cares about her too much to do her harm. I hope so, anyway.

Gosh, I'm going to be champing at the bit to find out what happens next!
1,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »