Reviews for A Measure of Grace
reiningjenny chapter 51 . 5/17
Love your story. Hope you keep writing! Would really like to know how the story ends! Will wait patiently..
I hope for you to have strength to get through ur problems. Your writing skills are excellent. So continue on when you can and ill be checking in on a measure of grace.
irelandk chapter 51 . 4/23
:-) hope to read more soon
jk chapter 20 . 4/5
bella is being too harsh. If renee had sent bella with the ONLY other vaccine she could get...bella would have had to choose ...either her dad or her sister...and she would have had to live with that. Sentencing one of them to death would be REALLY FUCKING HARD TO LIVE WITH. How could a mother put that on her kid? Renee put that shit on her own shoulders, like a mother should. But she should have done EVERYTHING she could have to get her other daughter to her, or gone to her herself and just stuck her with the vaccine herself.
Hope you update soon!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/29
Sarita! (or Sarah, whichever you prefer!) I certainly hope life is starting to work out for you. I spiraled into a very deep depression. Stopped doing the things I love; exercising and writing to name a few. Your stories kept me going and feeling that little spark of excitement that I just couldn't seem to find any more. Thanks to a small 4 pound puppy in February, my life is slowly- and very slowly, getting back on track. I wanted to tell you that you are amazing and I hope that you'll find your way to the surface. Thank you for all you do for your fans.

Jen
I hope u can write again soon. I've been faithfully checking once a week.
christin.huether chapter 51 . 1/7
I love this story so much! Thank you for continuing it! I hope things are improving for you! 3
Guest chapter 51 . 12/26/2016
Such a good story. Please just finish. I've held on this whole time.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/21/2016
Please finish the story.
Bevey99 chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
OMG I'm so into this story, that I just now saw that it is not complete. Read 15 chapters last night. Damn - now I don't know if I should keep reading. I put it on alert almost a year ago. Really good story, and I never [almost never] read apocalyptic stories.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/6/2016
Such a great story! Please finish. In dying here.
Erynn Pronter chapter 51 . 11/10/2016
I got about halfway through this fic and realized that it wasn't finished. I was almost distraught at the fact that it wasn't finished and I put it down because I didn't want to get more involved in the story without an ending. But, I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I picked it back up and now I'm at this last chapter... and oh my goodness I just have no words. I really hope you do finish this fic one day and I hope you're doing well. Just know there's someone out there cheering for you! You are very talented.
GoLeft chapter 31 . 10/25/2016
It is your fault that I am not studying right now. The plan was to take a break 'I'll only read one chapter, just one'. But noooooooo, your story just had to be so freaking addicting.
dcb855 chapter 50 . 10/20/2016
Thanks for the wonderful story so far. I hope with all my heart as well as Grace, Bella, and Max's, that you find it in yourself to finish this wonderful story. I will be here waiting no matter how long it takes. I guess I already sent a thanks for Chapter 51 so I will send one here also. LOL
2,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »