Reviews for A Measure of Grace
MadMooey18 chapter 51 . 10h
You take as long as you need, my friend. I would rather you be happy than not. I love this story so much. I have had to take deep breaths with these chapters as they almost stead my very breath away. They sit me on the edge of my seat and depending on the mist of the chapter, I will be on the floor or having a wee dance.
MadMooey18 chapter 46 . 10/1
He is after poor Bella too? Oh that poor girl. He’s worse than Gibbs but then you can’t blame him since Me. Wes VP taught him everything,Gibbs knows. Seems they both share the same type of female. Assholes. Just plain assholes.
MadMooey18 chapter 42 . 10/1
Bella is my heroine.
MadMooey18 chapter 41 . 10/1
Oh Sweet Jesus! I keep listening to Katie in order to read the next chapter. I’m scared and then I’m angry at Rosalie for not talking about Gibbs but I can’t blame her if he’s that evil. My God, when Bella meets that fucker at the end. I thought I hated James in other stories but Gibbs? No comparison although in your next story “Animal” I might. hate James as much as Gibbs. I guess I will read on…and say a prayer.
MadMooey18 chapter 34 . 9/29
Gibbs the asshole. I wonder who’s with him. Bullies can never do it alone.

I think or hope that God is in the form of Garth. He’s a beautiful man caught in a horrendous world.
MadMooey18 chapter 33 . 9/29
I will be honest and tell you that I accidentally skipped a few chapters and when I saw that Nax was in jail I thought oops I’d gone too far. I did find the right chapter but had to start earlier. I guess that’s what happens when you forget to save your chapter. I pray that Garth doesn’t turn them in. I thing fucking James came with Gibbs to the cabin and when they get back to quarters they make up terrible lies about Max and China. Then he sees Max somehow and reports him and that’s when Max goes to prison. Close?
MadMooey18 chapter 30 . 9/27
That’s a tough question. Did Tibbs help? I hope whoever is looking for them can’t see the path they took. Poor Max? Strong man with broken ribs who can anything or anyone on his back. I pray they are t followed.
MadMooey18 chapter 28 . 9/26
Oh shit! Where the hell is her gun and she’s in the tub, double shit. I want to skip the next chapter or throw up or anything just to get through this asshole’s visit.
MadMooey18 chapter 26 . 9/25
Are the scientists giving vaccines to make the people sicker? I think of Rose and thought that was something done for a brief time. What will happen to Renee? If she dies will Garth do an autopsy to find out what killed her and then hopefully see what is going so terribly wrong with this whole program. As Bella feels panicky I know that there is something definitely wrong.
MadMooey18 chapter 25 . 9/25
Ooh I don’t know. I think Gibbs will come into Bella’s suite and try to have his way. Max will come down from the vent and try to kill him. Then Max will either die or go to prison. Not sure what will happen to Bella.I just want her to be safe. I pray that Grace is okay.
MadMooey18 chapter 23 . 9/25
Oh man! I am so confused. Is James an asshole? Is it my imagination or does the president not know what’s going on and does he have the virus the way he’s sweating and his pale skin? What about Renee and what about Max? Man I would tear off those clothes of his but then that’s where my mind goes when I think of Max. I love, love, love this. Your writing is spectacular.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 53 . 9/19
Aww, finally some peace for these two. I hate that this is coming to a close, but what an adventure it has been.

Thanks!
Sally
dreamingangel2 chapter 53 . 9/17
This is one of my fave stories EVER! Should be published.
Sad this will be ending soon. One of my absolute faves!
MadMooey18 chapter 18 . 9/13
I want to tell you that it has taken me 18 chapters before I could stop at this point and say “OMG this is one of the very best of stories I have ever had the privilege of reading”. I keep having this thought that Ms Renee is going to have “her” men follow or meet Emmett on his way back into the Alliance and torture him until he gives up the 4 of them and where they are.

If I could, since I am one hell of a wuss, would it be possible if I could get the names of the people who don’t make it? Depending on who it is I’d like to prepare myself. I totally get that this is fiction but my goodness you have me so in love with Max and China, I don’t know.

I don’t know where you got the idea for this story or the characters but my goodness
I have never been so happy in my life.
2,917 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »