Reviews for A Measure of Grace
sujari6 chapter 31 . 3h
Glad she's back home.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 31 . 15h
Maybe the find a way to make a vaccine by using Grace? It could happen. Of course you'd have to find the right people to do it, not the mad scientist back at the compound.
Moltz chapter 31 . 5/31
I'm curious as to the situation Bella will find herself that lends to Grace being the mode of rescue? Animals are immune, right? Must have something to do with that!
I hope Rosalie can shed some light on what she went through. Maybe that will enlighten the group as to how best survive this messed new world.
fuz chapter 31 . 5/31
Lovely!
Thank you.
dawnmarie dreaming chapter 31 . 5/29
don't ever ask the question "who is sam hill, anyway?" a couple years ago i went to this town celebration of "big wigs" (snort!) and one of the speakers' speech was "who in sam hill?" which seemed the most promising of the speeches listed. what followed was one of the most boring hours of my life (followed closely by the OTHER two hours of this celebration) where this guy went on about who sam hill was. needless to say, i was extremely thankful that i had my phone - and access to fanfic! - to pass the time, lol!

still loving this story - can't wait to see what alice's cryptic remarks mean!
madisonbelle chapter 31 . 5/29
Oh gosh, please dont tell me that something bad will happen to Grace. I love her! They better not kill her or expirement on her
morena.davidson.3 chapter 31 . 5/29
I am not completely sure how Grace is going to save her, but I figured something like that early on. Sam Hill-A possible origin for the phrase "Sam Hill" is the surveyor Samuel W. Hill (1819–1889). Hill allegedly used such foul language that his name became a euphemism for swear words. (Wikipedia)

Thanks for sharing. xo
Hmmmm...I wonder if animals blood will hold the cure? Or maybe just Grace's?
I'm so glad they're back together...I was getting an ulcer when she was on that compound with the mad scientists and that psychopath.

Great story!
Katy
;)
bonz245 chapter 31 . 5/28
Awesome chapter...thanks.
flyrbrd chapter 31 . 5/28
Thanks!
cjrich chapter 31 . 5/27
Always love the journey you take us on. XOXO,Cheri
DICATAKADD chapter 31 . 5/27
Oh sweets...I love you...I always work myself I to a frenzy before reading the latest chapter. It sits in my in-box like a bomb because I'm afraid of what will happen next (yeah...I'm goofy). Such a happy chapter. Thanks and kisses.
karen4honor chapter 31 . 5/27
Grins! You know, poor Pete gets swore at a bunch too! "Oh for the love of Pete!", "For Pete's sake!" Giggles... Grace huh? Hmmmmm...
NanStew chapter 31 . 5/27
Thanks for updating. Glad they're back home now.
1,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »