Reviews for A Measure of Grace
mysticfighter111 chapter 53 . 9/7
Going home in peace, finally, and with true hope for the cure. They deserve it so much.
Eeyorefan12 chapter 53 . 9/7
So happy you came back to this story and this is a great resolution. Everything is falling into place for these guys. It’s about time, right? :D
Nicolemily2891 chapter 1 . 9/1
ughh, please update again soon, I literally binged this gem over the last day or so and cannot wait to finish it. fanfuckingtastic story.
Lulabell75 chapter 52 . 8/24
Stumbled across this last week. Love, love, love it! I’m so glad you’re finishing it. Can’t wait for more!

Lula
Allear chapter 52 . 8/18
I just binge-read this story forsaking sleep and oh was it worth it! Amazing! Looking forward to keep up with the story. I hope things in your life has improved and are less tense. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent. And president CARLISLE CULLEN! Didn't see that one coming
Allear chapter 23 . 8/17
This Bella is awesome! Such a good story!
Allear chapter 1 . 8/16
OMG I should have followed my own advicemy previous review was on a totally different fic, I don't know what happened! Sorry! I've tried to remove the review but haven't found out how to yet. Btw I love this fic.
Allear chapter 1 . 8/16
So, yes rape and pedophilia is vile and disgusting but the medieval mindset of other readers in the comments posted to this chapter scares the crap out of me. THINK before you post goddammit!
karen4honor chapter 52 . 8/15
Ooooo! Way to go Garth!
MusetteBlanchard chapter 52 . 7/9
YOU'RE BACK ! YOU BROUGHT THEM BACK !
Oh Miss Sarita, you don't know how much we care for Max and China and, of course, Grace !
Thank you for not abandoning us, it gave us renewed hope *winks*
It's so gooood to see you - and them - back ! *picture BD Bella's hands in her face looking at tuxedo Charlie*
What a great surprize! Just reread from beginning to refresh my memory. Hope to see a new chapter up soon. Thanks again.
mysticfighter111 chapter 52 . 7/6
I'm happy about the new chapter. Thank you. It was so satisfying to see Wesley arrested. I didn't see it coming, but he didn't either. Max said they needed more dogs and there they are. Who is at the door?
karen4honor chapter 16 . 7/5
I was trying to think if there were any similar happenings right before she gets feverish. The only major thing I could think of was the peppers she ate.
JenisDreaming chapter 1 . 7/4
Yessss! You're absolutely amazing. Thanks so much for updating and writing again. I've missed your writing SO much!
madison174 chapter 52 . 7/3
Please keep posting...I just had the pleasure of re-reading the whole thing to catch up. Keep writing 3
2,919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »