Reviews for First Impressions!
Rufael chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
oh this was rich :))))))). Cap really messed up big time :))). i am in a restaurant and i was laughing like a moron with no regards to my environment :). great read. but why so short? :(
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I'd like to see what things would be like if Usagi was in Germany when Loki attacked. _
bnooka chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
it's good could u make it as more than one shot
bnooka chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
funny
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
ROFL! Poor Steve! I can just imagine this happening! XD
Serenity Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I love it. I would love to see this become a bit more. Maybe a Cap/Cosmos thing going after that foot in mouth, lol! I think other one shot would be great.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Wonderful. Hilarious. Beyond words. Please update soon. I'd love to read more of this.
DevotedSWOW chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Loved the story and would definitely read more, there aren't enough Avengers/SM stories out there! I've always enjoyed your writing, and frequently re-read your stories. You're on my alerts and I anxiously await more!
BrightGhost91 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
That was quite the first impression. Thanks for posting!
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
you should definitly continue.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
You know... I know you just intended this to be a one-shot, but I would LOVE to know how TONY STARK of all mortals met Usagi/Serenity/Cosmos and are apparently friends enough that she doesn't even blink in the face of his... eccentricities.
Tristi Lynne chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
hm. interesting story. though the way it ends makes it sound more like it will be continued than just making it a oneshot. it would be pretty interesting to see it continued.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
cool
blakkatt chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Oh this is cute. I do hope you'll expand this.
ScarletEyezInfinit chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
i like the way this story is going lol i love how she handles CA. now how old is she gonna be lol