Reviews for Desiderium
elliscrane50 chapter 10 . 6/6
And this is the way it should have ended! This was just so well written - one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I cried multiple times. Just so well done and absolutely worth the time to read.
Kay Hau chapter 10 . 1/1
Wow! What a beautiful and perfect fix-it! A time travel done right, where everyone survives but it doesn’t feel at all cheesy or forced or just way too easy! I do understand some authors doing time travel but then creating more problems and different people die, but I’m thinking you might agree with me that the reason I want to read a time travel fix-it in the first place is very simply because I want the happy ending! Thank you for giving us an alternate world where we can just feel good at the end. Thank you.
Corrupted Desires chapter 10 . 12/18/2019
I had a friend recommend this story to me and I'm glad I read it. It was refreshing compared to a lot of things I've read lately. Wonderful work.
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 9/6/2019
Very nice, though personally I think this should be in crossovers.
Skyrere chapter 10 . 8/17/2019
oh my word..
that was amazing.
wonderful.
powerful.
you wrote the EXPRESSION of their emotions so masterfully.
Fantastic.
!
Artemisdesari chapter 10 . 8/16/2019
I've read this a half a dozen times and every time I read it I think I've reviewed. I just realised I never have which is ridiculous because I adore this story! I love you've woven it all together, how you e taken the time travel trope and twisted it so that Fili and Kili discover their fate rather than sending someone back to change things. I can only aspire to you skill with words and imagery, and I keep coming back to this purely because you manage to pull so many emotions from me in such a short space.
May Arisa chapter 10 . 4/18/2019
I rarely review a fic; generally only when it's truly touched me.

This story has in turn brought me to tears, made me laugh, made me gasp, and feel every emotion in between. I love your writing style; I love your characterization and I love the way you plotted this story. I'll be rereading it soon.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
This is definitely a great start!
Altiria-Aty chapter 10 . 1/8/2017
Just had to exhale after the end paragraph, I do believe I've been holding my breath for entirely too long tensed up! Yay for the boys!
Greenvelvet71 chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
Love this story! A refreshing step away from the usual romance stories involving Thorin, Fili and Kili. Loved how they took control of their own fates and how they pressed onward toward that which was right for others, despite the difficulty. It is well written and thought out. You made clear that stubbornness is not always a bad thing when pointed in the right direction.
Very nicely done!
Thank you for writing it!
MimsyTinky chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
I am so glad thus ended happily. The entire time I feared that their wldeaths would be fated and no matter what they did, they would die!
HarleyIvy chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
I loved it. It was sad at the beginning, and then it slowly got better. I'm glad their alive.
biddle29 chapter 10 . 3/17/2016
That was absolutely beautiful. I just cried so hard reading this
1sunfun chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Good Story.
1sunfun
guestreader chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
Time travel stories are usually contrived, disasters, or marysues, not this story, though. This is truly wonderfully written, plotted and characterized. You gave us a nice mix of angst, humour, and adventure. I really loved how you wrote Thorin, Fili and especially Kili.

I can see myself reading and enjoying it multiple times, thank you.