Reviews for When Signing a Contract, Always Read the Fine Print
urworshipfulness chapter 11 . 2/16
This story has a great beginning and it certainly has it's funny moments. My only complaint is that you could've made Naruto use the gaming system a bit more to improve himself instead of just doing the hobby stuff and learning from Anko. The past few chapters really didn't seem like a Gamer!Naruto fic anymore. Love the changes you made from canon though.
Azaira chapter 4 . 2/6
It's a decent story so far. You write very well too. Could use a bit more visualization references for the amount of dialog you have. A gesture of some sort to go with a sentence - like when you have Anko growl - or even an inward emotion. It just feels odd to read a page or two of interaction with only spoken words. It's done well, just a little lacking.
Azaira chapter 3 . 2/6
The flow is great, though I feel like there is a lost opportunity with the "sexy jutsu" that won't ever get touched.
Azaira chapter 1 . 2/6
Flexibility: Dexterity?
Speed: Agility?
Flexibility and Speed are a single aspect of the body. Dexterity and Agility encompass flexibility and speed respectively, along with multiple aspects for each.

Endurance could be Vitality, though it's not necessarily something to change.
KnightmareNeko chapter 35 . 1/26
[scroll down to see more]
You fucking troll
Hiw did they get the juubi out without thr foxes chakra?
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 21 . 1/18
Good story so far for sure. About gaara, I think it was the right track but considerably faster that it should have been.
Lucid4you chapter 1 . 1/12
Great beginning. Didn't like the option of Sharingan, and hope Naru doesn't take it
HuangShenLong chapter 42 . 1/6
i loved it,i adored it,i cried,i laughed and i loathed the bad guys,it was great. very few naruto videogame fics ever finish,this is my favorite
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
FUBAR.

Fucked. Up. Beyond. All. Repair.
not the correct saying.
F.U.B.A.R. Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition
S.N.A.F.U. Situation Normal. All Fucked Up
B.O.H.I.C.A. Bend Over Here It Comes Again
lol
Kitanos chapter 42 . 12/27/2016
You are a really fantastic author, one of the best I've read on this site in the years I've been on here. the fact this is only your second work and it's so well written is truly impressive. this particular fic is probably the best gamer one I've seen in a while. Most others just fizzle out, but you kept to it. that puts you up a few notches in my book. can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Silly thoughts chapter 35 . 12/15/2016
I think people would have preferred to see some of the new merits than the old but meh that's life.

Really fun series
Silly thoughts chapter 34 . 12/15/2016
So orochimaru instead of DNA splicing Naruto's with his own gave it to sasuke his hopefully next body? Why he spliced the wood element direct didn't he? So why would he wait on what might possibly give him everything he'd always wanted?

Weird snake
Silly thoughts chapter 28 . 12/15/2016
Foolish naruto you should have attacked the lake snake leviathan if you had even done a single damage you would have got exp not as much as her but levels possible. Just because your high as a kite doesn't mean you shouldn't be attempting to exp share
Silly thoughts chapter 25 . 12/14/2016
Kind of wonder how shikamaru took "Senjutsu" as simple. He's had that as a free merit once he reaches the requirements since lvl 1 and that is no simple skil neither is Sealing. But meh he had to persuade them somehow.
2,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »