Reviews for When Signing a Contract, Always Read the Fine Print
Shieldage chapter 11 . 8h
Heh. Naruto forgot to give Karin a shadow clone to get her out of the forest. Great story, good mechanics, glad to see Anko step up. Kabuto has a overpowered healing factor, sad that he's still in the game. Nice assortment of Kage.
Stagking2012 chapter 34 . 3/1
sorry but u ruined the story be giving sasuke the book
Myanha chapter 3 . 3/1
Pitié, dis moi que tu ne fait pas un xover naruto gamer pour nous pondre une romance, fade et puérile...
Tenten1001 chapter 42 . 2/24
That was harsh that he died when he thought his love died. The concept at the end was cool. Just sucks that all the emotion and attachment I had to the characters in Game 3 no longer mattered and everything was for moot. It left me a little empty and unsatisfied. But I understand that that was the point. Great work. Thanks for your work.
Xethesis chapter 42 . 2/23
The guidebook iS your besf friend.
DrownedSora chapter 42 . 1/26
That epilogue was kinda like a Giant Space Flea From Nowhere. It actually felt like the reader was finishing a game!
Junior VB chapter 42 . 1/13
Buen fic.
Good fic.
Junior VB chapter 41 . 1/13
Naruto decidió reiniciar el mundo.
Naruto decided to restart the world.
Junior VB chapter 40 . 1/12
Un capítulo lleno de acción.

Orochimaru salvó a Tsunade y Tsume.

¿Dónde está Fu?
A chapter full of action.

Orochimaru saved Tsunade and Tsume.

Where is Fu?
Junior VB chapter 39 . 1/9
¿Tsunade está muerta?
Is Tsunade dead?
Junior VB chapter 38 . 1/9
El meteoro se está acercando.

Vaya, Madara y Obito mataron a los otros Akatsuki.
The meteor is approaching.

Wow, Madara and Obito killed the other Akatsuki.
Junior VB chapter 37 . 1/9
Itachi está muerto.
Itachi is dead.
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 41 . 12/16/2017
not going to lie, after all that has happened in this story, this ending is just upsetting me. Goes through all this shit, watched his loved ones die, DIES, learns they didn't die, restarts game, end. I honestly don't know what to say. Usually it ends happily, this is just plain confusing. I don't know whether I should be pissed off or happy he got a restart. Nevermind I am just going to find a new story to read and hope it has a more satisfying ending. I am done.
renextronex chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
filler: any content that doesn't involve any form of progress in the main storyline
Avocadolph chapter 42 . 11/25/2017
I just finished the epilogue.

This story was really enjoyable.

Thank you very much, Author-san.

Have a gentlefoxly life.