Reviews for When Signing a Contract, Always Read the Fine Print
DarkLightShade chapter 3 . 10/23
Seduction. REALLY!? When I heard this I just thought about many suicides and horrible horrible agonizing torture sections.
Rin-Ocom chapter 21 . 10/22
so freaking stupid
Cormalindo chapter 23 . 10/19
Danzo is evil, wasteful and probably incompetent. We can argue realpolitik, necesary evil and Greater Good about Root missions. But training Root agents in pairs, forcing them to fight to the death to graduate from training? There can be no excuse for that.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 14 . 10/18
Silk is the absolute last thing anyone in Sand would want. Nobody would be caught dead buying it. If Naruto opened a silk clothing store there, he'd be laughed out of the country. Silk is one of, if not *the* absolute worst things you can wear in hot weather.
DARTHCAEDUS chapter 42 . 10/17
Sailor Pandabear chapter 42 . 9/29
i enjoyed it greatly thank you
This fic sucks
ahitt6345 chapter 9 . 9/13
Why the hell is Naruto carrying defibrillators?
i hope you follow canon Bijuu
as in Six Paths Sage defeated the Juubi splitting it into the mighty Bijuu
Other than that, its great
fanficfanatic01 chapter 33 . 9/1
omg when i read the part about the anko sex doll i fell on the floor and laughed untill i cried. my girlfriend was seriously freaked out and even offered to call 911...priceless
Gold3n chapter 42 . 8/30
Damn... it ended, I may have been late but read it all. Your amazing, I was emotionally unstable when I read the last sentence... Thank you for this experience.
igl chapter 42 . 8/19
best ending ever!

rly good work ;)
I don't really like the title of the story because he doesn't really get any chance at all to read that fine print now does he?

Thank you for having written this gem.
You don't WIN the game
It is just GAME OVER
Or the death of everything
Your choice