Reviews for When Signing a Contract, Always Read the Fine Print
Fastjacob303 chapter 12 . 6/16/2019
on
3i
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2019
I hope Naruto will increase his intelligence to the level were he no longer likes Sakura! And acknowledges Fu's Feeling!
Dude chapter 41 . 4/8/2019
It's funny how a rinnegan would have made him god tier without the suicidal self sacrifice
Dude chapter 22 . 4/8/2019
It's kinda weird that the game book can just have words appear and disappear but still have words when not in use, i thought it would just become a blank book when someone else touches or reads it cos it's kinda retarded to just have your stat menu open to the whole world, we all know obito isn't retarded
Dude chapter 21 . 4/8/2019
Honestly, your story pisses me off. There is no suspense, just this happened and a bit of tragedy
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 42 . 3/25/2019
7/10 A cool concept with a different storyline for the chunin exams. Naruto is canon but more powerful. I got sick of the story after chapter 36.
Cosmic Nihilist chapter 42 . 3/6/2019
So yeah, i agree with the last review. The Sea Serpent thing was out of left field and honestly every bit stupid to the leveling as it was made out to be. I skipped to the end after this because I literally lost all interest from then on out.
Fyre Byrd chapter 28 . 2/18/2019
It was good for what it is. Then from here on it got terrible. Fū randomly killing a sea monster and powerlevling harder than when naruto was forced to go all out and use the cursedsealedbyakusharingan and Fu was incapacitated during it makes no sense at all. Plus after the fan so act people act more and more out of character with their own built up character. Smfh this is sad.
papavil450 chapter 15 . 2/17/2019
this is shit
Guest chapter 42 . 2/11/2019
Overall...the rushed through spots...And the sorta general out there thing...idk...makes it seem like nothing matters. ThAt is the issue with 'infinite' verse thing...why? Death is the only point then...
Guest chapter 34 . 2/11/2019
Overall... creepy story... weird twists... fourth wall never was built...

Just ...weird...And Idk...rushed ... many things sorta ignored and not really used...
Guest chapter 32 . 2/11/2019
That book...makes this immediate training trip stupid. 3-6 months of training in the leaf to beef up weaknesses and develop plans.

1-2 years at most...And the red dawn twiddling their thumbs .

And the tobi thing...disappoint. why would he test it on the nine tails
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2019
You completely changed naruto to do this shit scene. .

You could've had this shit happen...but it seems you just stopped halfway through and got bored writing it...so you just rammed it down our throat.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2019
Stupid as fuck. Orochimaru bit through...a bijuu cloak...sure in fantasyland.

Also...sensor? RAndom encounters? The 359 shit?

You have completely changed
FelineCube chapter 15 . 2/1/2019
Foxes include Vulpis and some Canini, but not true canids. Wrong late nomenclature, although they are in the same family. Canidae is a really diverse family.
2,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »