Reviews for When Signing a Contract, Always Read the Fine Print
The Limey Man chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
You've got a great start here, much better then most life is game fics I've seen.
Sapphiros chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Well if this isnt eerily similar to hunterberserkerwolf's, i don tknow what it. But it is good to see a much less M-rated version o fit.
Pyrusblade chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Keep posting such great stories and i'm going to have to click "follow author"
oEXTERMINATUSo chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Grammar is excellent as always the only problem I have with the story are the short chapters, they make me want more. I have to say; with your two stories and the way you write you're becoming one of my favourite authors. It'll be amusing as all hell if we see a harem though, my only thoughts on the pairings is that I hope if you do I'd like to see Anko as she is a favourite of mine. Otherwise good work as usual!
SlimShady'sCrazy chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
You update quickly with almost no mistakes, I like that. See you soon.

Sincerely, yomamma3
Gemini-Spark chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
NarutoxHinata,Fu,Yugito,Female Kyuubi
SlimShady'sCrazy chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I really want the pairing to be a NaruHina, people say that there are too much of those around and I have to admit that that may be, but there are not enough GOOD ones, this is a really nice story and I hope it becomes a NaruHina.

Sincerely, yomamma3
BigDaddieSora chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I think you should do a harem because just seem to fit better with video game stories
six samurai of dragon order chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Good. Keep working on it.
xLotox chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
What the rest of team 7 thought of Naruto was funny. Made me laugh. Well hope to see the next chapter soon! Keep at it. I loved the writing style.
2,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177