Reviews for When Signing a Contract, Always Read the Fine Print
Luciendar chapter 34 . 12/10/2021
Well, that's dumb. Having anyone actually gain that power through surgery is ridiculous. Of all the effort Orochimaru put into recreating bloodlines, he was successful. Even the wood release user he made only had a fraction of its power, and this isn't done normal bloodline, recreating it is so ridiculous. But I guess that's your only option when you make Naruto that op.
Luciendar chapter 27 . 12/9/2021
One of naruto's biggest claims to fame has always been his heart and willpower. You're really taking that from him. I really don't care much for your style of video game abilities, but having him give into the curse deal irks me.
ankitmahat chapter 9 . 12/6/2021
The whole Anko blood-sucking scene was just weird. No idea why you wrote that part aside from creating unnecessary and forced drama.
MacaroniManX chapter 42 . 12/1/2021
Boy was this a journey from start to finish. You may not have written for a long time but if there's any chance you see this, I absolutely adored this story. I loved how you focused on girls who weren't big in the original story. Fu and Anko were wonderful. The epilogue is probably one of my favorite epilogues ever. A peek at various adventures Naruto went on afterward before he finally becomes content with passing on. If there was one thing I disliked it would be not seeing god Naruto fight Madara, but that's easily forgivable. Thank you for writing such a wonderful tale.
Plumpy chapter 13 . 11/29/2021
Cool concept, too much focus on the harem, this is where I abandon. Wish you the best
Schlepian chapter 42 . 11/26/2021
Guys, check out this story over here... I think I found a unicorn

"What is it?"

Just a completed Naruto video game story that actually was completed

Welp glad I finally found you, the multiple endings was fun.
Luciendar chapter 12 . 11/20/2021
The inuzuka is such a turn off. Gamer stories aren't all that common, but I'd say at least half of the Naruto ones do something like this. It's not even that strong. I just don't get the appeal.
Luciendar chapter 3 . 11/20/2021
This just got a lot more boring.
Luciendar chapter 1 . 11/20/2021
Kakashi's feeling kinda surprised me. Kakashi is one of the few who knows his parents. I'd think that he'd love the little guy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
I have a question. Since this fic is already long, could someone please tell me if this is a harem or not
RGillespie94 chapter 42 . 10/21/2021
I enjoyed this a fair bit. Thank you for writing it, and guiding me on a great adventure.
JJMalone chapter 32 . 8/29/2021
Pretty well written story though the tone shifted to anxty at chuunin exams, Naruto loses A LOT in this series, and the only thing he has going for him is some level of leadership (which still ends up in more death than cannon). Also game elements are there for a bit and then just die off. Relationship stuff feels pretty nice, was actually invested in them. Naruto makes some dumb decisions which works in character imo, but also some ‘gamer’ decisions like running businesses that feel a little odd. Characters that can’t control themselves is my least favourite plot mechanic - no offence to the author, with the curse seal it makes sense, but as a reader I found it torturous! Also regular use of ‘big fight seen imma pass out’ plot device.
hshs69162 chapter 1 . 7/28/2021
In wave arc kakashi said that naruto has 4 times more chakra than himself and kakashi was a anbu captain one of the best and is a elite jonin in wave arc if not for his sharingan sucking his chakra he would have been s rank. So naruto chakra stat should be above hundred
Ricee chapter 12 . 7/18/2021
really? harem? way overdone.
Ricee chapter 3 . 7/18/2021
ugh, he increased his int so much by now you would think he would be smart enough to listen to anko.
2,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »