Reviews for When Signing a Contract, Always Read the Fine Print
Ricee chapter 12 . 7/18/2021
really? harem? way overdone.
Ricee chapter 3 . 7/18/2021
ugh, he increased his int so much by now you would think he would be smart enough to listen to anko.
yrlastin chapter 10 . 7/14/2021
GRIND, GRIND, GRIND!
yrlastin chapter 4 . 7/14/2021
Again... dollars!
Elemental Nations... NOT America! say it with me!

Good going otherwise
yrlastin chapter 3 . 7/14/2021
Dollars? Pizza boxes? Coffee? Is this the Elemental Nations or America?

Otherwise Good
yrlastin chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
Why no stat increase through training?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . . .
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2021
where is Yugito, she appeared earlier, but isn't part of the exams, so why is she here?
Brigadier7899 chapter 7 . 5/30/2021
Two issues I see. One being the chakra AMOUNT. Kage bunshin is a chakra intensive technique that can kill even jounin, yet in canon Naruto spams it. So saying his chakra is only 50 is silly. Plus his base stats don't seem to change despite all the hard work he does. Even if his life hadn't turned into a game, he would see returns for his efforts.
RoseShadow13 chapter 12 . 5/22/2021
Is that an African or European swallow? (Monty Python)
JuanKui chapter 42 . 5/13/2021
Easily one of my favorite stories that I have read on this website. I simply just had fun reading this story.
uchiha-rune chapter 15 . 4/30/2021
With your logic jiraiya can make 100k shadow clones which is just stupid as even sage of six paths naruto can only make 10k so with your logic that naruto can make over 100M shadow clones which is more people then the 5 great nations combined
uchiha-rune chapter 14 . 4/30/2021
I just reread that and my eyes aren’t lying
uchiha-rune chapter 14 . 4/30/2021
You: naruto has jounin level reserves.
Me: WTF Hiruzen can only make 4 shadow clones and naruto can make a thousand yet naruto only has jounin level reserves,
kenzie.parish chapter 4 . 4/19/2021
Even tho I know this is probably gonna go the harem route or the narusaku route, I REALLY REALLY TEALLY hope that Naruto gives Hinata a chance. Baby girl has been in his corner from the very start and deserves to at least go on a date.
2,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »