Reviews for Disarmed
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 8/23
woman noo you cant just give him boner and then ..yeah go to sleep ยก..thats not right
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 6/2
The feels. Poor Natasha. Poor Steve. And what's gonna happen to Clint when he gets back?
City.of.sour.wolf.runners chapter 1 . 5/24
Joan chapter 1 . 5/10
Lovely story doll, keep writing Steve and Natasha fics :)
LittleMermade chapter 1 . 3/5
This was wonderful and it fit them so well! Great writing ;)
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 1/25
That was amazing. Simple as that!
MariShal chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Natasha doesn't know it but she deserves Steve, at first sight it might seem unlikely but looking deeper into their lives and personalities they are great together.
If only we have got a few scenes like these ones between the explotion and Sam's house!
Great job.
Malmal86 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This was really great little one shot. But it also makes me sad for them.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
After seeing the second captain America, I swear I can see these two as a couple. They really go well together
happysnail chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
... my heart just broke into eight thousand pieces you bastard. That was some powerful imagery. 10/10! There were a couple of grammar mistakes, but a proof read would nix em. Are you going to do anything else with this? Make it a series of unrequited one shots or something? Cuz I would definitely read that.
stepstate chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow - this was great! Loved the action, drama, suspense, description - it was really, really good.
Midnight Star 2373 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Very good! I love these little mini stories/one shots! You do great!
PirateTink chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Beautifully tragic. You did a wonderful job of describing Natasha's emotional trauma and inner turmoil at her world and identity falling apart. She is barely clinging to reality, not knowing what that even looks like anymore, and she knows Steve is too good a person to be her anchor, but he's the only thing that wasn't a lie in her life. I like reading about this side of Nat; the lost, scared, frightened young woman trying to keep her emotions in check, which is how she appears in the movie. An interlude into her thoughts is nice. Part of me wants a happy follow up - for Natasha to be able to find herself, and for that self to be worthy of Steve's love - but the rest of me knows she doesn't know who she actually is nearly well enough for that to happen yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Romanogers! Yeah! I loved how you brought out her human side. I felt that that was something they were trying to do in the movie. Excellent scene!
carolzocas chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Oh. I'm speechless. You are absolutly fantastic. This fic is fantastic. This ship is fantastic.
I'm still numb because of the ending.
I'm between happiness and ... I don't know, my english isn't good enough to express what I think about this fic. If we were talking in portuguese, this would be so much easier. :)
I loved it!