Reviews for Ce Qui Aurait Été
KristineNote chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
omgomgom...I loved it! So awesome! Really enjoyable read.
lexican chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
I really wish there were more stories revolving Lex and his mother.
sinful delight chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
Wonderfully done! I'm only sad that its over. :(
Carter's Lab chapter 6 . 11/18/2004
I'm betting that Jonathan and Lillian used to be an item. And that Jonathan resented that either Lillian chose Lionel over him or Lionel stole Lillian from him. Too bad this story is not to be continued. It would be intereting to see how it evolves with Lex growing up without his father as the pivotal influence in his life.
MonicaOP chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
HI :) I truly enjoyed this story, but I do believe as others that you end it to soon :), I'll like to see more of this Lex and more of this Clark, the one that can live with out the problem of his best friend trying to find his secret :), so many things could be different if you can continue please?.

Be well and take care.
solidchristian-88 chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
What? That's it? No eposode adaptions with the new version of Lex Luthor? No wedding for Lex and Leslie? But...but...why?

This story is just too wonderful to leave there. I wanna know why Johnithen still dosen't trust Lex...even though I'm sure Lillian is a much nicer person then Lional ever was...and...and...I just can't say anymore.

I love your choice of casting for Lillian! As a trekie, that really appealed to me, however, I was having a hard time picturing her as Lex's mother...made me keep picturing Lex as Wesely Crusher...and trust me, that's not a pretty immage.

In a nutshell, loved the story, loved the "casting"...the only thing I didn't love about it was the fact that it ended.
Lili chapter 6 . 8/30/2003
I can't believe I never saw this fic before. It was really pretty and the idea was good. too bad it had to end.
ElvenPirate41 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
aggh! i love little lex! yay! death to lionel! hehe lex rocks!
Deborah chapter 5 . 8/29/2003
Okay... I know why Jonathan dislikes Lex's father (Well, I sort of know), but why would he dislike Lex's mother?
CaitlinMF chapter 5 . 8/5/2003
Well, I'm very intrigued. Can't believe I never read this story before now. It's really very good.

Hope you continue with it soon!
Pineapple1 chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
Great story so far I hope you plan to continue it soon!
rebma1 chapter 4 . 6/8/2003
Is Clark going to show up? I love the story! Update soon!
adri0611 chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
I just love "what if" stories and this one is is no exception. What a great idea! I love how you add Bruce Wayne to the mix and the relationship between Lex and Lillian is wonderful. Keep writing! :)
Remmy chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
IS CLARKIE GONNA BE IN HERE? I HOPE HE IS CLARK IS CUTE TEHEE POST SOON-REMMY
j32 chapter 3 . 12/11/2002
I wish that I could like this but for some reason I can' 's written beautifely and the characters are totaly there.I guess the problem I have is not really able to see is part of the show's fault I guess..*Hhhmm Lex ever here of a photo album?Come on show us you love your Mommmy!*

I'll keep an eye on this fic though it's really intersting.(-: