Reviews for Naruto: A World Reborn
ShadowImageComics chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Okay, nice chapter can not wait for 6. This story had a good start and can not wait to see how it unfolds.
midnightscar17 chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Wheres kurama
midnightscar17 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Naruto still had half of kurama in him thanks to his father u miserable insect get ur storys straight
Anon chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Really good story, had my interest captured all the way through. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Randamwriter chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Damnit just i when was enjoying it ugh i'm going to fave and follow now so please update soon
also NaruSaku 4ever!
Akamatt chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
This story is very griping and interesting I can't wait for the next chapter.
Turmanarmo chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Well that was another interesting chapter, glad to see that Tsunade and Gaara at least respect Naruto's wishes. Also the end for Obito was pretty good as well though the tailed beasts returning could turn out interesting. Anywho, I look forward to seeing the next chapter so until then, good luck.
DefinitelyNotATurnip chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Wow! I've been reading a lot of superb fanfics on this site lately, but this one is really turning into something special. I can't wait for you to update again! Good work!
Turmanarmo chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Obito is awake cool. I like how you ended that with Naruto's little outburst especially since he now has the clout both physically and socially to have some say. Sigh though at your aggravating of the already awkward love triangle, Hinata 'loves' Naruto, Naruto 'loves' Sakura, and Sakura is confused about her feelings. Now the question is, how will Hinata deal with it since you have labeled the fic a NaruSaku and is there one of the boys that will get with her, only time and more chapters will tell I suppose.
Anywho, I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. Good luck
FriedNeurons chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Finally! One of the many mysteries will be answered next chapter :) Can't wait till then.
Turmanarmo chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Hmm that was intriguing, I look forward to seeing where this goes from here. I like the idea of Kaguya coming from a different place since she looks so strange and this has the potential to be very intriguing.
nikki1314 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Pretty Awesome Writing Mate! :) Sorry, Im not Good at giving reviews, but please DO Continue on with this story and I promise I'll be there with you all the way :D
aaa chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
I just finished reading what you've put up so far and I have to say it is very gripping. I can't wait for the next chapter. I apologize for putting pressure on you but now that you have started something so good, you owe it to the fic to finish it. Don't let it die and please complete it. I will anxiously await your next chapter.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
YEAH, YOU TELL THEM NARUTO! Geez people, the war JUST ended... they need to take a moment to NOT think about killing people. Anyways, good update!
Deadman19 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Very good I enjoyed that!