Reviews for In a Fortnight
Awesome story!
kamoroso94 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
That was great! I can't wait to read the next chapter! It's been a while since you updated, but when I got the notification there was a new chapter, I couldn't wait to read it!
23deecy chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Thanks for the update!
This is getting really interesting.
I really liked how you had them land on top of each other :) And also the luxurious penthouse and Elsa taking a selfie? XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Ugh! Your story is epically awesome! Update! Rah!
SwanQueen96 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I'm loving the story i can't wait to see what happens next!
ConfusifyedGalinda chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Aw this is really interesting so far, I can't wait to see where this goes :) 3
23deecy chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
YAAAASS this is really getting interesting. I'm sold at the premise of flight attendants doing it on the plane I guess? lol I'm kidding, I think I might have an idea what the plot is, and I am curious how its going to unravel :)
Thanks for the update!
23deecy chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This looks promising and really interesting :)
I'm sorry for being nitpicky but, I think I would prefer Elsa's (or any characters) thoughts in italics rather than single quotation marks, just because I misread them sometimes. This is just me though :) Please continue :D
AC Frozen chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Loved the rewrite! I like how you're slowly unraveling Anna's story and not dumping it on us all at once, I think I'm starting to get a picture of what's going on. I really have nothing negative to say about this chapter, good amount of dialogue and description in my opinion. Oh man if they go to the beach and have a long walk and watch the sunset that would be so cliche but cute. haha!
Pride365 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
You know if you do not kill Hans in some horrid way after what he has done to Anna I will be very upset!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
YAAAAAAAS, This seems promising.
Really though, who gives Hans the right to hire his girlfriend with no experience whatsoever and just let her board the plane without any training or giving her any information?
Pride365 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I will have to see more about what is going on to really give feedback. Is Anna dating Hans?
bexbow chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I'm adding this one to my list. I'm glad you decided to make it more than a one shot. It looks good!
AC Frozen chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Nice work, I feel like this could be a really good story, you did some good work with your setting. For your next chapter, maybe being more descriptive and tightening up the grammar would help the flow of the story. As it is now, it seems a little choppy. Just my 2 cents