Reviews for The Most Important Thing
Edo chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Awwwww! I love it so so much.
Dxilph chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
My feelings are purring now, thanks
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
AHHHHHHH!
I so need a fix. This season is emotionally traumatizing me. It's been so depressing seeing the brothers fight.

Loved this! Keep up the awesome work!
rosebudgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Love this story and the boys hugging!
jo1966 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Very nice. Thanks for writing it
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
What a wonderful story.
I wish Sam would forgive Dean and they could be brothers again.
I love that you had Sam use Dean's line from season five.
I can just imagine the next scene when Dean registers what Sam said about almost being killed and then sees his brother's head. :)
Thanks for the smile!
The writers are dragging out the problems between the brothers WAY to long this season. They know the fans are not going anywhere because we keep hoping/believing the brothers(Sam) will resolve their issues. I don't believe it will be resolved this season, so we will have no Hugs at all this year. :(
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
What a nice brotherly hug that you've given us! Thanks!

mandancie chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
oh they have got to get back to this in the show. this was really good! :) I so loved it! :) Can't wait to see what you write next! :)
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Oh thank you. Phew! I soo needed a brotherly hug right about now.
This season has been painful and I appreciate enjoying a moment with the brothers being okay.
Good job!
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I loved this story. I have a feeling that things will either resolve with the brothers by the end of this season or it will be a cliff hanger and it will get resolved at the beginning of the next season. Thank you.
firekeeper75 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Thank you! I agree with you about the show. So it's nice to see their bond again. It's a great story!
Dean's Worshiper chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
oh God i needed this! i needed this hugs..these talks.. :'( thank u so much for writing it..hope u will write few more like this . hugs*