Reviews for To Be Made Whole
7kstar chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yeah, you brought Ezra back into the fold.

I like how you used the family to help Ezra mend his broken heart. Loved Chris wanting to give a speech but turning it into an order.

I wish I could tell you to write another one, but it appears you have stopped writing...maybe one day your muse will push you into writing once more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I recently read "The Accused" and I'm happy that you continued it.

You are very awesome. I'm really glad that this was something that you continued. I really liked the last story and what I loved about both of these was that nothing felt rushed or forced. The characters and their emotions really had time to develop, all around a terse and action-filled plot.

Great story. Thanks.

achillies-eel chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Oh, so you did write more after all. -Scratches head sheepishly-

OMG I almost cried! -Squeals and cries- So wonderful! If I got into detail, I would never finish this, and I need to go to sleep, so I'm just going to say that it's wonderful. Truly.

Oh, and before I forget, I just wanted to mention that I thought the slight Mary/Ezra twist to be quite intriguing. Care to expand that?

Do these stories have any order?
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
They don't 'take away' medals earned in service, unless it's been proven the soldier never earned them in the first place. That is not how it works. The medals are awarded based upon actions, once they are earned, they are theirs.

Not to mention, the military wouldn't have had any just cause to punish him, as the death of his son wasn't their business. While he might have been dishonorably discharged, they most likely wouldn't have given jail time. But the medals, were still his, as were all his commendations.
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Really really good. Yay Ezra came back.
poco chapter 1 . 5/17/2000
Excellent. Everything I hoped for.