Reviews for Getting Greener
shugokage chapter 27 . 9/28
Awesome job on the BB and Rae moment and great chapter!
Hate Eater chapter 18 . 9/13
Explodin... Bat... Nipples... Best line ever (re-reading once again, can't have enough of the good stuff)
EXNativo chapter 27 . 9/10
I've spent the last few minutes catching up on the latest chapter (they were all very good, as per usual) and I reckon the tone of the BBRae section (there was a BBRae section, hell yeah!) felt pretty spot on. There's not really much you can compare it to when it comes to the show, maybe one or two small interactions during an episode that focused on one of them. They were usually always completely serious, or leaning heavily towards humour. What you've got here is some lesser explored territory, and I've got to tell you, it's a good start to your new career as a pioneer.

Finally, this ship is starting to sail!

Personally, I'm fine with having the review responses at the start of the chapter. It gives the story a more personal feel to it, and I feel like it's a good way of reminding everyone that you care about the story. So, there's my vote, if there is a vote. Who knew this website was a democracy?
CleoArrow chapter 27 . 9/9
I feel like this was my favorite chapter so far. The interaction between Raven and Beast Boy was very realistic and quite touching at times. It was a nice stress reliever for both Raven and Beast Boy too. I feel like you did extremely well with this chapter, and I look forward to more.
twistedpremise chapter 27 . 9/9
*initiates slow clap* Bravo, good sir, Bravo. I thought the banter with Beast Boy and raven was absolutely inspired, i literally cackled... multiple times. Very pleased to see you're back up and running.
My only critique was the perhaps over-abundance of direct introspection on Raven's part... it seemed a little too on-the-nose, maybe? Not sure, but it made the story read a little slower than I normally progress.
Nonetheless, absolutely love your character legitimacy, even with your plot deviation (especially with it, actually. Hard being original and true to source material at the same time). Can't wait for chapter 28!
Soulfulbard chapter 27 . 9/9
With Oracle now in the story, all of my favorite Bat Family characters are accounted for, plus an adorable BB and Raven moment. I'm loving this fic more and more every chapter!
I don't think you went ooc with her behaviour. I just hope that you don't hold back on the banter in the future as I think it's integral to their relationship. Also other people reflecting on their relationship is like the best thing, I'm really looking forward to batalytical musings on the subject :D
FF8cerberus chapter 27 . 9/8
This was perfect. Couldn't imagine a better reunion with these two. I don't like that Bats (thanks for that anyway) is breaking the personal boundaries like that at the end. It annoys me more that Babs is in on it. The guy never did this with the others. It's infuriating. Oh well. On a last note, I like that you put your review responses in the beginning. Until next time.
JasonVUK chapter 27 . 9/8
:O Oh my god what the hell?!

83 Awww BBrae feelings! X3 Joy!
ThommyPickles chapter 27 . 9/8
I think the interaction was spot on. Yes, Raven was awkward but, really, what else would you expect? I'm excited for the next interaction b/w Beast Boy/Batman/Cassandra, etc. Keep it coming!
Sperance chapter 27 . 9/8
Hohohoho! Awkward teenagers, is there something grander in fanfiction? Also, it's really cute Raven and BB thought they could have their little chat in secret. But hey, loophole. Bats said BB couldn't contact the team, he said nothing about being kidnapped by an empath with a crush... FRIENDSHIP RAVEN MOST CERTAINLY DOESN'T HAVE A CRUSH WHERE ARE THOSE DREADFUL ACCUSATIONS COMING FROM
forsaken9 chapter 27 . 9/8
Perfect! please hurry with the next chapter when ever you can.
theluckyshot chapter 27 . 9/7
Haha, you're back! That's great! Good chapter, I feel as though you captured the interaction between these two characters very well given their current circumstances. It certainly felt natural, and that is to be praised, as it is difficult to convey these sorts of awkward/meaningful/poignant situations in a believable way. The initial awkwardness of the characters as they spoke to each other, followed by their defense of falling back to their usual 'routine' as a way to deflect those feelings seemed natural and was very interesting to read.

Now for the bad news... well kinda, sorta, kidding really it's not particularly horrific. I believe you meant 'not a trace of humour on his face' as opposed to 'not a trance of humour on his face' when BB is having his heart to heart with Rae. Like I said nothing big, honestly not even noticeable if you're reading through this quickly, but I felt you'd like to know should you wish to fix it.

Really looking forward to seeing the fallout (if there is any) what with Bats knowing about the secret rendezvous that took place. At least I think that was what the foreshadowing with Oracle was pertaining to... I could be wrong and this could be a wildly new plotline you've developed... or ya know it could be the obvious, and not a conspiracy theory. Sorry I have the tendency to read too much into these things. If it goes either way though I'm all for it.

In conclusion, this was a very good chapter, I cannot WAIT! To see what will be coming next, and a good day/night/ whatever it may be to you!

Jimmy1201 chapter 27 . 9/7
The interaction between Beast Boy and Raven was very good. Not over the top, but Raven came away with the knowledge that Beast Boy is doing OK and more importantly that Beast Boy doesn't hate her (or the others) or anything like that. Beast Boy's mentioning Cassie when he was recovering from being dumped on his head would have hurt Raven at least a little, but I figure that his pouncing on her to give her a hug more than made up for it. Beast Boy came away with the major victory of getting Raven to laugh (I figure he will count a snort). He now knows that his team misses him and they want him to come home - Ok, Robin maybe not so much, but the others. That Raven went to all the trouble to find him and portal him to a meeting place has to tell him that she cares for him to some extent. As you talk about in the chapter, it brings some hidden parts of their relationship out in the open. Nice chapter, thanks. As for the responses to reviewers, I read them to see your reaction to comments and questions I didn't think to write.
McDiggity chapter 27 . 9/7
That had just the right amount of cowbell. Now I am pleased.