Reviews for Getting Greener
LeMarX chapter 27 . 5/9
This is probably the greatest teen titan story I've read in quite a while, thank you for your contribution .

I've always wonder about beast boy powers,
Your amoebe theory surreal, i like how to display the character appropriate, canon-like

Wonder when Robin will open his eyes to the situation, probly need a tamarean back hand, or an punch in the balls by babs.

Green Bat?

Amoeba-Man

AmoeBat?

Haha just rambling.
Keep up the good work mawmah!
Windows1 chapter 27 . 4/24
...in the words of an elegant friend of mine, "ain'tchu gon finish this bruh?" But seriously, this is the meeting we've been waiting for, but most of all, Robin's redemption awaits, surely you won't keep poor Dick in a perpetual state of being a Richard will you?
With optimism,
Windows1
Viper5delta chapter 27 . 4/12
So far, I'm enjoying this story immensely, as far as I'm concerned you're doing (almost) everything right. My only quibble is your explanation of BB's powers, evolution and genetics quite simply don't work that way. I'm aware that BB's powers require taking some liberties with the laws of physics, but for your explanation to work, you'd have to rewrite the entire evolutionary record.
Viper5delta chapter 25 . 4/12
Your explanation of how BBs powers work is just so wrong it mad my brain hurt, other than that I'm really enjoying the story though.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/31
Interesting. :)
zafnak chapter 22 . 3/27
Wooo... Star called him Leader Robin. Not good. Not good at all. Rob better wise up fast or he'll have nothing left but bitter ashes.
zafnak chapter 20 . 3/27
Goodness! Was this Getting Greener or Teen Titans Go? LOL. Robin certainly got some well deserved punishment.
zafnak chapter 17 . 3/27
Man o man. This chapter.. this lays it all out. Silkie, the uniforms, Beastboy's pranks and humor, and the whole Saving the Titans thing... deep down Robin feels threatened by Beastboy. To put it in animal terms the current Alpha is sensing the rise of an Alpha that will challenge him for leadership of the pack.
zafnak chapter 10 . 3/26
Wait wait wait. So Beastboy figured out Batman's secret identity because Batman had sex stink all over himself? Too funny!
zafnak chapter 7 . 3/26
So... Batman and Catwoman grabbing a little sexy time huh? I like it. Nice fight too, very Batman-like with the observations and deductions and even the mental scolding of himself to pay more attention to what he was doing.
Otterberries chapter 27 . 2/13
Fair warning this review is long

This has become one of my favorite fanfics of all time. Not just in the Teen Titans fandom but of any fandom. And I am a professional at reading fics over working. It has everything I love in a fic and then some: great characterization, great plot, great character interactions, emotional angst mixed with humor, exploration of character past, creative use of character traits and more.

5000% agree with you that it is the characters that make a fanfic and I love how every character is developing even Robin. Not every character development needs to be positive and I don't know if I want to see him continue downward or find some way to rise again.
It is great that KF, while loyal to robin, does have a mind of his own and isn't used as just a 'number on robin's side'. As for the main titans and batfamily hands down some of the best characterizations I've seen of them.

Beast boy's training is interesting to read because it isint just punch this kick that. The psychology of fighting is fascinating to experience and very realistic with how you have to train yourself from the ground up.

In fact all the psychology is great. The exploration of BB's past without just giving it all away in one sitting is so realistic with how BB bottles up his negative emotions and deflects. The thought but into everything from dialogue, plot, and character thoughts (esp batman's fucking love that Sherlock Holmes) is very apparent.

When I read Joker's Wild it made me hard core ship BB and Cassandra so all the BB Batgirl interactions are squeal worthy. I love BBRae as well and the slow burn for them is perfect. Nothing is more of a turn off in a fic (for me) then a romance that progresses too quickly. But most of all with the romance I like it how it is not a main focus. The main focus is BB's emotional progression both through training and interacting with batfamily.

One thing I would love to see is more exploration of the DC universe especially the Gotham baddies. Particularly Poison Ivy because both her and BB have nature based powers, are physicallymentally intwined with them, and have difficulty juggling their nature and their humanity. Plant kingdom vs animal kingdom, they have a lot in common. Also many of the Gotham baddies use some type of gas as a weapon and with BB having a sensitive sniffer does that make him more sucebtible? Dangerous game there for him in Gotham. As for Babs, I'm assuming she is no longer Batgirl because of the injury to her legs. Is she ever going to return as Oracle? Someone needs to make sure BB doesn't touch the Batcomputer.

There is so much more I could say and talk about but you can sum it up to I love every aspect of this fic and you are fantastic. It has exceeded expectations and contains much more potential. It seriously deserves more reviews. If you ever need a soundboard for ideas or anything feel free to PM because I want to see this fic finished. If you don't plan on finishing it I understand and thank you for the great read.

I'll leave you with this image: upon being teleported to the watchtower the first thing BB does is run up to Martian Manhunter and ask for a green five. MM, not knowing what else to do with this quirky stranger, obliges.
ProdigyPsycho chapter 27 . 1/30
Holy shit.
This is probably the best Teen Titans fanfic I have ever read.
True, many fictions are just shippers dreams and focus mainly on romance. Not that I have anything against romance, but it does get kind of repetitive after a few fics. The storyboard is also really original. Batman? That's a fricking stroke of genius.
Although I just found one problem. And its really minor. But its been bothering me for a lot. I did a little bit of martial arts training when I was younger and correct me if I'm wrong, but I learnt that you keep your dominant limb at the back. (In case you are right-handed) If you focus on fighting with strikes from your hand, then you lead with your left. If you focus on kicks, then you lead with your right. I'm not sure about grappling styles like Judo, but Karate and Tae-Kwon-Do are styles based on strikes. So in the chapter where Beast boy fights with Batman for the first time, he makes a deduction that Beastboy is right handed because he led with his right hand. I also admit that I may be completely wrong so please correct me if i am.
Other than that, this is an effing amazing story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Don't kill the story!
Peace.
this is awesome
BartWLewis chapter 27 . 12/5/2015
Awesome! Can't wait for more.

Did Oracle spy on BB and Raven?
jarec chapter 27 . 11/4/2015
Okay, criticism first. I feel you're being too hard on Robin- while he can be a hardass, t he's also loyal to his friends. This story paints him as more messed up than Batman. Which shouldn't be possible. Also, I personally am not a fan of in story responses to reviews. Finally, it's weird the Titans are treating kid Flash like a stranger, despite working with him in the past. On to the good. I like where you're taking this story- I see a lot of potential for the future. I like the interaction between the characters. The pacing is also well done, and the story never feels rushed. In short, I'm really enjoying this.