Reviews for Getting Greener
I prefer Talia so I'm just pretending it's Talia instead.
But lol at Beast Boy containing his excitement. Omg. Batcave. I would be squealing.
iamking chapter 25 . 6/27
Another great chapter.
EXNativo chapter 25 . 6/27
Would you believe me if I said that I am writing a chapter of PTF right now, and the explanation I'm writing into it for Beast Boy's powers is pretty similar to this one? I guess there's just not that many different ways you can interpret this sort of mutation.

Or maybe there is, I've never attempted to interpret this sort of mutation before.

Good for Beast Boy, honestly. I've wanted to find a way to use dancing as a weapon for so long. You could even say it's my life's passion. This whole writing thing is just there to pay the bills.

You know what, my passion has been reignited. I shall have to redouble my efforts. Thank you, Beast Boy, for letting me know this was possible. And thank you Batman, for maybe being a dick. It's your default setting, but your parents didn't get a chance to teach you any better, so I'll let you off for now.

Oh, right. Nice chapter, very well written, 8/8, gr8, would definitely read again m8.

...What the Hell was I even talking about?
FF8cerberus chapter 25 . 6/26
Not exciting, but very informative. The more I see on Batman's evaluation on Beast Boy the more dissatisfied I become with this version of Beast Boy. He just seems beyond pathetic, yet maybe that's going too far. Maybe it's just the bluntness of his current state compared to Batman. I don't know. I usually like him but the fact that he will be doing a 180 change in his life and personality makes everything he's been through seem more like a waste than not. I'm probably just over thinking this. Other stories show some kind of growth by now, but you're taking it much slower and emphasizing on his weakpoints, which seems to be his overall personality and life. I don't mean anything by saying this. It's just an observation. Sorry if I offended you. Sigh. That's all for now. Until next time.
newboy chapter 25 . 6/26
I usually try not to do two reviews in one chapter, but in this case, first I want to say if you decide not to include the demolished slade bot thing, that's fine. I just wanted to comment that seeing robins bruised ego over learning that beast boy did something with ease involving slade that robin struggled would be a funny thing to see.

Second if that Doctor I mentioned is behind many of the more traumatic events in beast boys life in this story, and if what happened there is what I am afraid did happen, then Doctor Register is a dead man walking. If Raven and Starfire don't manage to take him down in no doubt a very VERY painful way, than Cyborg will, possibly even robin, although I am not to sure where you will be taking that character.
newboy chapter 25 . 6/26
It looks like the time skip will be about three months, beast boys training will have progressed to a certain point around the same time the bad guy makes his move. If it is slade, he may have shifted focus from Robin to beast boy in his desire for an apprentice, or he simply sees beast boy as the greatest threat, it would explain the psychological manipulation. Wouldn't that just tick robin off, especially if he learns that beast boy demolished a slade bot, when even he robin would have had trouble with one.

I am assuming even if this is slade, sooner or later beast boys past will be rearing its ugly head. I can think of at least one bad guy, a certain Doctor from beast boy's past that could cause a lot of problems. Especially if he is the person that beast boys parents went to when they looked for more medical treatment for there son. When you had beast boy react to what Alfrid said I thought it was about the lose of his parents. However the fact that his parents at the time were seeking medical treatment for there son, I am thinking beast boy reacted like that because of a very different reason, the kind that would explain why he became afraid of the word experiments on ones senses, and the kind that would make him check for poison automatically every time someone prepared him food. I thought that was unrelated to beast boys fear of experimentation, now I think they are very much related indeed.
SuperAplusbroguY chapter 1 . 6/26
Holy crap! You say this is your first fic? Damn. For a first-timer, you've thoroughly impressed me with your writing skills. I'm hooked. Nice going! /:D
McDiggity chapter 25 . 6/25
I just spent a good few hours power reading through this marvelous work. I had began reading before, but forgot to favorite/follow and could never remember the title. So glad to have found this again :) Awesome stuff, and I love the idea of Beast Boy fighting more on instinct than muscle memory.
Kid chapter 25 . 6/25
this is amazing. Keep up the good work
Jimmy1201 chapter 25 . 6/25
Nice interaction between the Batman and Beast Boy - the Batman's thoughts as he talked to Beast Boy were interesting. I wonder if we will find out more of what the Batman thought was worth looking further in. The break dancing instruction makes a lot of sense - it certainly seems more fitting for Beast Boy's personality than traditional forms.

Thanks for the update
AlienGhostWizard14 chapter 25 . 6/25
Good job
This is getting really good
Update soon
Nightmare Sired Muse chapter 25 . 6/25
Lurved it.
JasonVUK chapter 25 . 6/25
:3 YAY Batgirl!

I wonder what Batman will find about BB's mental state.? 8O I wonder

:D THIS IS EXCITE! BB the breakdancer! :3 Exciting!
Sperance chapter 25 . 6/25
... Batman really isn't a people person, is he? 'You have cancer. Also, everything you've learned up to this point was wrong, now I'll beat you up until you relearn your whole fighting style'. I also like the fact that Beast Boy goes around giving the goddamn Batman nicknames. I kind of want him to keep calling him Bats, until the man himself just gives up on stopping him out of sheer exasperation, like Raven before him. On other news, I really don't know what Chang's up to. And I don't like it a single bit. I still thing he's working with Slade, though.

PD- Was... Was Cassie flirting? It felt like she was flirting but considering her character...
kronk95 chapter 25 . 6/25
loving this story man is the batman going to meet the beast within

and what that guest meant in his review was that before he was adopted into the doom patrol his legal guardian Nicolas Galtry was secretly Embezzling from his families estate and when he learned that his actions would be caught when Beast boy would inherit his family estate he hired various assassins to kill him which led to beast boy to seek help from the doom patrol by breaking into their headquarters and attacking them and avoiding capture however it didn't work until the doom patrol learned the truth they went to court with him over who should become his guardian with the doom patrol winning the court case and Galtry donning on a suit of armor and becoming the super villain Arsenal and trying to get hold of the Logan Estates money even at one point kidnapping Beast Boys girlfriend Jillian Jackson and holding her hostage for ransom and joining the brotherhood of evil