Reviews for Getting Greener
1WeirdRuffNek chapter 4 . 5/8
Another AH-MAH-ZIIINNNGGGG chapter per the usual :) in all seriousness tho I can't help feeling like BB and Cass are gunna get together at LEAST for a little while, I think it'd work considering neither of them has ever experienced something like it and that if they were to heal up they'd still be REALLY good friends... that said I kinda hope they somehow DO end up together here the way you have wrote them it seems they have amazing chemistry! Anyway keep up the good work doesn't seem like there's too many grammar issues from the countless reads I've done! XD
darkvendetta chapter 39 . 5/3
This story is amazing! I absolutely love it! after finding it I spent the whole day reading it in one go and I can't wait for the sequel!
Jelamy chapter 39 . 5/2
Great story hope you make it bbxraexcas that'll be amazing
He morphed into a peregrine falcon.

More like.

Peregreen!

...

I'll see myself out.
IHaveAFanficProblom chapter 39 . 4/20
i would really love to help with this story, but i dont know exactly what kind of help you want. think you could pm me and explain it a little, if you dont mind that is. because this story so far has been a gem and i really want to see it stay that way
CrackerJay chapter 39 . 4/20
DUDE!

This here, (fangirling , although I am male :3) is a top notch story I'd read it again just because why not, I definitely liked the portrayal of each character and YES BEAST BOY is a really fascinating character as a whole and man his story just Q_Q my heart growing up and having all these messed up things occur to you.

I'll be heading straight to the continuation of this story.
Thanks for a great read.
Ignis Draconem chapter 39 . 4/16
looking forward to the next part
Corn Marketman chapter 39 . 4/16
I'm pretty bad at reviews but I just wanted to say that I'm extremely happy to see this story reached this point, I loved your description of the emotions of all the characters and their dialogue, this is probably my favourite TT fanfic I've read so far.
Again GJ
Arcangel Guerrero chapter 39 . 4/13
Antes de nada me disculpo por el idioma pero mi ingles es terrible.
Primero déjame decirte que es una increíble historia, la trama y el uso de los personajes es muy creativa sin volverse inverosímil, beast boy es uno de mis personajes favoritos y su historia de trasfondo siempre me pareció desaprovechada, pero aquí le estas dando muy buen uso. La inclusión de los personajes de Batman tambien fue muy ingenioso, pero no desentonan, seamos sinceros si ALGUIEN podía convertir a beast boy en su mejor versión tenía que ser Bruce. Pero fue Cassie la mejor inclusión, muy parecida a Raven pero más dispuesta a compartir y dejarse conocer, también capaz de ver lo que otros no veían en Garfield, y decidida a descubrir quien era en realidad.
Espero con ansias la secuela pero entiendo si te tomas algún tiempo para empezar.
Respecto a mi consejo sobre esta historia.
Advice.- You could agree a POV of Poison Ivy about Gar, before or after he knock down her. Could be usefull, especially if you pretend use her in the new history (I know, she is in prision now but, How much time the villans stay there?)
Hasta la próxima
iamking chapter 39 . 4/13
Excellent chapter. I have enjoyed this story immensely, and look forward to seeing further developments.
Mag2k chapter 39 . 4/12
Going off what Kurokawa Kazunari. I think the sequel should takes place after Beast Boy journey in Amazon forest. I also think the whole concept that Beast Boy has land punches on Batman in order to have Cass stay with the Titans for couple months is totally cool. Now that being sayed... I do hope you balance love triangle between BB, cas, and raven. Don't make it obvious on who BB gonna choose. Will tension between BB and Robin be at all time High? Will Beast Boy challenged Robin to Agni kai(Avatar reference) or will Beast boy fall in line. I'm not much of Writer but I can give some names who I think could help ya.
RPGPersona
Belgianwritersblock
Ava Chanel
Golem XIV
Also I can try to help with naming chapters.
Anyways peace Please post soon!
guest chapter 39 . 4/12
Is this the end?! Noooooo, oh please, there has to be more!
newboy chapter 39 . 4/11
Beyond having the titans intestigate terra, finding the wreckage of thee Carnaval, and realizing that beast boy fought a slade bot on his own and the titans never knew about I cannot think of anything else to add for getting Greener.

I look forward to the sequel to this, this is one of the best beast boy stories I have EVER read.
ThommyPickles chapter 39 . 4/11
I can't really think of anything that I could add. Now that the story is complete, I would have to go back and review the areas that are clunky but I've already thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm eager for your next story because I HAVE to know what happens next.
Scarease chapter 39 . 4/11
I fish gets to learn what it like flying then falling .