Reviews for Baby Girl, Black
Clio1792 chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Poor Katniss. Her mother-in-law is a loathsome piece of work, and her preoccupation with the baby is understandable. I hope they will consider fostering it if the family doesn't reclaim the child.

Good flashback to the "marriage parade" of the post-war period, and the mean-girls/moxie-girls dynamic of high school. That was excellently done.

If Katniss is an African-American character, why is she
played in the movies by Jennifer Lawrence? Not to say Ms. Lawrence isn't a talented performer, but this reviewer hadn't realized that casting her was a departure from canon. That's problematic, indeed.

Clio1792
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I don't really know "The Hunger Games"-what's coming across in this piece is the way the series lends itself to a rather devastating critique of the strait-jacketed aspects of Middle America in the 60s (KKK membership in Illinois and Indiana was quite high in that region, I believe, and remained so through the 1980s). And I'm gathering that Katniss's problem is infertility rather than the absence of an interest in living with children, yes?

very interesting beginning,
Clio1792
BelieveInTheFireflies chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
I think this chapter is my favorite yet, II love your writting style. This story deserves to be read by every one who loves reading a good fic! I hope I'll be able to read more soon! Really the best fic I've read in a while
BelieveInTheFireflies chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Another great chapter really! I love when authores have prologs in there chapters, it makes the story seem more real. Great job
BelieveInTheFireflies chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I love this story so far, it's really amazing, I'm always looking for a good AU, and I think I just found my new favorite! Amazing work I can't wait to read the next 2 chapters! I can already tell this is a great fic.
lovingyouisbest chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Please please please upload the fourth chapter, I think I might die if you don't. Btw, I'm Catholic, so if you have any questions feel free to ask, I'd be happy to help
worldwithinworld chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
I enjoy this story a lot. It's always great to read a well-written historical au. I'm looking forward to seeing how the adoption proceeds and how Katniss and Peeta are with the baby in their home.
jakobamy chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I really enjoy how this story is going so far. I love the idea and hope we can be able to read more soon.
Alisha chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Cool Idea
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Love your story . Love how different and original it is. Is the baby Rue?
Mockingjay28 chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
I am Catholic and will help you if you'd like, but everything in this past chapter seemed pretty accurate.
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I am so sad that there are only two chapters. It is such a great story.
worldwithinworld chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
I really enjoyed these two chapters. This looks to be shaping into a very good story.
Peaches6creme chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
You are a great writer! 3
Ijustwritehungergames chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I think this is going to be one of those stories i just fall in love with!