Reviews for Communication
TORCAN chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is truly one for the ages. After all these years it is still much appreciated and treasured and discussed among the fans.

Thank you so very much for a sparkling story.
SylvieT chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Really, really enjoyed it. Beautifully written.
karagrace chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This was just so sweet, really nice look at a possible future.
My Kate chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
just came upon this story...loved the images of a happy Grissom...so much in love with his Sara...take that, Terri Miller!...such an enjoyable piece...great job...
GSD010 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
A lovely story beautifuly 's nice to see Terri Miller confronted with what she could have had if she hadn't written Grissom off so quickly.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Fantastic story
angry penguin chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Really well done.
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I can't believe I never reviewed this. It was one of my favorite one-shots. Better late then never right? :)
tess chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I love it! it's very good, nice subject. as far as I know it's pretty original to wright about them getting married. nice work!
Kat chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Awesome story. Lovely. I read it a while ago and nevr forgot it. I am glad to have stumbled across it again.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
aww that was so cute!
Giggles149 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
it is such a beautiful story, had to read it twice and still can't get enough. well done
Megara1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Hi !

First of all sorry, the first time I saw your story I didn't read it fully so I didn't review it !

But now...Fantastic Job ! Loved the idea of communication between the son and the father, the son and the mother and finally between Grissom and Sara...really really good !

It would be my dream to see them like that !

Megara1
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
*grin*
PlasmaBomb chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
FINALLY! Someone put that little bitch down! Oh, goodness, how I loathe Terri Miller.

Heck, I'm not even a fan of Sara and Grissom, but this made me a very happy camper.

Keep up the nice work!