Reviews for Half Note Whole Love
HannahWoody chapter 6 . 5/11
Brandi Neri chapter 20 . 3/26
I am in tear's from reading this I loved it ty for a heart warming story
Toni Masen chapter 20 . 3/5
OMG I don't know how I managed to read this story as I had tears in my eyes practically all the time. It was so touchingly heartbreaking, especially where Jake was concerned. As for the about a large lump in my throat. What a beautiful story. I like the way you write, your characters either say it or they don't, no crap, straight talking. :-)
lovestwilight4evr chapter 20 . 3/2
Dam straight i cried like a baby. This story was fabulous not great, fabulous!
Dramamomma19 chapter 11 . 3/1
I love your story because it is so real and true, But am sorry to say I can not force myself to read anymore it just hits to close to home. I am surprised I made it this far and could still read it. As I am bawling my eyes out and can not really see anything but blurs. BUT I want to say thank you for writing this and informing people who do not know or need help dealing. So sorry I could not finish your lovely story...
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 2/22
*Gasp!* *Poutybottomlipquiver!* *SOB!* You just had to hit us with a final, EPIC awwww! Now, that's what I call a HEA!

Lovely story...thank you so much!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 2/22
Tony didn't turn out so bad after all...I'm glad for Edward!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 2/22
Not exactly banner father material, that's for sure! At least Edward finally has the whole picture, though, so that's a plus!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 2/22
Another awww, damn it *sniff!* So sweet of Sue to show up with a corsage and even sweeter for Bella to realize Jake had a hand in it, thus the awww!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 2/22
Loved how Renee knew from the very first that Edward and Bella would end up together and boy, did they!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 2/22
Oh, our babies do grow up too fast, don't they? All of them about to fly the nest *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 2/22
Well, if nothin' else, Bella finally got an ILY out of Edward LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 2/22
Quite the windfall for young Edward...good thing Carlisle and Esme have the guidin' hand at first, though. And sounds like he's in it with Bella for the long haul *woo hoo!*
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 2/22
Awww, what a great first date...they're so damn cute together LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 2/22
Emo teen boys are so confusin' LOL! I'll bet he was mad at himself because he couldn't tell Mike to fuck off!