Reviews for A Restlessness in Common
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 6/4
LOVE Aramis and bromance so cant wait to read
DaLantis chapter 30 . 3/30
Great story, but the ending was a bit rushed. Still, nicely done.
Keesha chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
Like that you told the same scene from varying view points. Made it interesting.
CActusNoir chapter 30 . 11/2/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh THAT WAS AMAZING! I was on the edge of my seat. You win.
bubzchoc chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
Brilliant
lillelouis chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
Awr :) I love the part about retelling. Well done.
Issai chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
Great. Though I would like the epilogue more descriptive, longer.
I loved the display of emotions between Aramis and Porthos. They are so protective!
Good that Treville let escape by nightfall ;) it was very in character.
Sad that this wonderful story is finished.
Maybe a few longer scene from epilogue could you write?
Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
romirola chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
Thanks for the conclusion! It was an story and I can't wait for the next one! :)
1monster2 chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
Yay! This was a great story- thanks so much for writing it! :)
CaroH chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
It was enormously satisfying that it was Aramis who fired that shot. I think he suffered most out of all of them during this ordeal. He was never going to wait behind while his brothers were in danger. Thank you for this story.
Sarah chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
Really well written chapter. Good ending.
Delphy chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
This has been the most fabulously written story and I've looked forward to every chapter. A part of me is very sad that it's over. You have a real talent for succinct and imaginative writing and I'm waiting for more of your writing with anticipation
Debbie chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
You had to know Aramis wouldn't stay behind. And thanks to him d'Art lives still. This was a great story! Thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end.
Deana chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
Great ending to an excellent story! Well done!
animexchick chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
Sad to see that its now over as it was an amazing story. Though I am glad that none of our boys perished. Great way to end the story as well. Loved it :)