Reviews for Sins of the Fathers: The Tender Trap III
CompleteFandomTrash chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
That was amazing. I felt like I was going to jump out of the window to make my heart stop hurting from reading this. This felt so real!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Thanks for the update awesome as always!
BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Awesome chapter, Seeker. I loved it and how you've described everything falling apart due to Leo's absence. It'll be very interesting when Leo gets home and sees the state of things and how they are. That is, if he doesn't die first. Loved the bit with April and Raph and how things are unraveling with her because of everything else. Nicely done on this as always. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Snowhite197 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Very realistic (albeit sad and dysfunctional) family dynamics. *like*
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Wow. Amazing and emotional as always. Things are reaching the tipping point, to be sure. Aprilwas one word away from saying something that she would've regretted forever, and they all know it. And Donnie... I hate to say it, but at this point it would almost be a blessing if Splinter died. Sucks, but there it is.
Nobody chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
That was an amazing chapter full of emotion. The frustration had been building for a while and in this chapter, it was all unleashed in the worst way possible. I found myself telling April to just shut her mouth and ignore Splinter's hurtful words but April isn't me. April's stubborn and doesn't allow people to mistreat her. I can understand why she felt the need to stand up for herself and lash out. I'm glad that you're exploring all these tensions in the family dynamic since Leo's left. Everyone has become so weary of all the incessant obstacles.

I have to admit that I love your harsh Splinter. You have given us both versions of Splinter in stories and I do love both. You can interpret Splinter both ways from the comics and television shows. There's evidence for both in the current TV series even. He's shown to be loving but also strict and severe. In this story, you explore his harsh nature.

I love all your stories and always look forward to updates. You obviously give brilliant stories but I also love your use of quotes and song lyrics. You have introduced me to so many great songs through reading your stories. Whenever I hear these songs, I always think of the story that goes with the song lyrics. You're undoubtedly my favourite author on Fanfiction. In your stories, you always focus on the emotions and add a new dimension to the characters that we don't always see on the TV series. I don't generally review and it will probably be a long time before I do again but I just wanted to say thank you. I know that you put so much effort into these stories and never post something that you're not completely satisfied with. By posting these stories, you don't get anything in return, except the knowledge that people are enjoying your work and that's why I posted this review so that you know your work is being appreciated. I admire you for finding the time to post these stories despite your hectic schedule. It's great having mature fans on here like you who have such a great understanding of these characters. I look forward to your next update as always.
Poetique823 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Another beautiful chapter! I love the tension that's so thick you'd need a machete to cut through it! I love the appearance of April's temper in this chapter. And sweet Mikey ever the peacekeeper. You are very vividly showing the physically and emotional deterioration of the family dynamic. I look forward to future chapters!
Koalagriton chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Ah, the tension! I could feel it myself. What a great scene! I can't wait to see what evil you have in store. It will definitely be very evil knowing you. It's going to be awesome! But but... What happened in the helicopter! I'm dying! You are killing me with suspense!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
you did a great job! that was emotional. i am enjoying this story very much.
SewerSurfin chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
I can tell you worked hard on this chapter. It was AMAZING! The emotional dynamic was so well done. I am speechless after reading this. Well. Done.
Adams7 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Oh God, things aren't looking good.
And Splinter you are NOT helping matters!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Plesse update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
Poor doctor I really liked him. Please update!
BlingThing chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Hey! Are you going to introduce Raph to Mona?
Taylor chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
This was a well written chapter. Great job! I'm scared for Leo, Karai, & the baby, though. I hope you get them out of this mess lol! Keep writing! You're amazing!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »