Reviews for Sins of the Fathers: The Tender Trap III
LoveLeonardo538 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Please Please Please continue this story! I can't wait for the next story. You have gone a long way - Bravo! First I thought Mikey would be Booyakasha Boy instead of Cowabunga Carl, but it doesn't matter. I think that women that asked Mikey for the "private party" is one of the girls from Casey's "secret" plan for Leo's 21st birthday. Just keep updating! It is a really, really good story!
Koalagriton chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
So glad to read more of this! I am so addicted to this story! I'm probably going to start reading it over again from the start to get my fix.
darkorangegreen chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
It tore my heart out reading how badly their family fell apart. Without Leo there's a huge hole in their lives they can't fill in. Poor Mikey, in some ways he matured, which is kinda sad because he's the sweet one, but then again he's still so unbelievable naive. I can't believe he didn't get what the woman was hinting at, I have a bad feeling about her.
Adams7 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
God I've been needing an update to this so bad!
Oh God Mikey is so screwed.
Crystal Violeta chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Hi
I miss you! long time ago you up date las time.
You saw the movie! What did you think about movie TMNT?
Hugs
Of Alphas and Airbenders chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Great chapter! I love how worried Mikey is for Leo, and yes, I do think Raph should probably get laid. He is the only virgin out of his brothers now. Also, I ADORED THE TMNT MOVIE TOO! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SewerSurfin chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
I worry for Mikey...I do! Great chapter and worth the wait!
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Yeah, what IS Mikey getting himself into? Not sure if he's going to be able to handle that or what, but we'll see. I can't wait to see the look on Donnie's face when Mikey tells him about the private party. That's going to be funny. And poor Raph! The guy is just so messed up. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update. Glad you liked the new movie. I'm not as optimistic and think it'll be horrible, but that's just me.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Very nicely done on this, Seeker! I'm very pleased that you posted the latest chapter! It was riveting, of course, as I've come to expect from you!

Oh man... Poor Mikey. You really tugged on the heartstrings with him this chapter. The poor guy is just all out of sorts. Without Leonardo around, the family dynamics have been vastly upset. Donnie, normally calm and collected, is under the stress of having to try to manage family affairs. Between his job and helping Splinter, he has neglected his younger brother and is cracking under the pressure. Raph is too busy doing his own thing to either pitch in around the Lair, help with the payments for Master Splinter's meds, or be there for Mikey... Though he's out fighting crime, apart from that, he's completely useless. It's just sad to see them in shambles like that... And it's Mikey who's suffering in silence. Being the emotional mechanism that he is, he is the one who needs people the most... and without them, it's like he's lost a part of himself.

And the way that he's worrying about Leo, apart from being detrimental to his health, is beyond cute.

Though Raph is hurt, I don't feelas badly for him. He brought a lot of that (all of that?) on himself. And though he's trying to do the right thing, the "right" thing in this case isn't an issue of black and white. Sure, crimefighting helps the city and gives it hope... but his family is in need of hope as well. With Leo gone, Donnie and Mikey NEED him... and he has turned his back on them and become an additional hindrance at a time when they can ill afford such a thing. I really hope he gets his shit together.

All in all, a wonderful chapter! I look forward to more!
helfyrephoenix chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Loved the chapter! Can't wait to find out what Mikey's up against, Mikey NO kids hehehe. He's so innocent! Raph " needs to get laid", was just so funny. ;)
Rave ashes chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Mona huh so is Raph going to be the guy that falls in love? Are we being hinted to see Mona Lisa. Personally I think mikey needs love now more than ever. The poor guy is heading towards a total mental breakdown. Please let it be mikey the sweetheart needs some love!
memmek10k chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Great chapter and its sad to see the turtles in this bad of shape. but I hope everything turns out ok in the end. and I also hope Mikey gets a girlfriend or something he needs it. I mean raph has Casey, Donnie has April, Leo has Karai, But Mikey has no one. :( and I so want to punch Raph in the face, he needs it; he been a jerk to pretty much everyone. And I wanted to say geat job on everything in the story so far. and I thought the New Ninja Turtle Movie was alright. Can't wait to see what happens next time.
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Of course I'm enjoying it! I love this chapter- especially Mikey, of course. And I also adored the movie- enough to go see it twice. (Okay, so I had free tickets for both times thanks to Crush and the Nick DVD, but I'd have gone anyway.) So no worries! But I hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
I know I already left a review but I want you to know my name is Paulina and I think you are an amazing writer and you brought the ninja turtles to a whole new level for me i havnt been able to stop reading! i hope you cotinue the story or ill die *pretends to shoot myself* thank you soooo much
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Please don't tell me this is it! I'm hooked on this story:) you're still writing right?
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »