Reviews for Sins of the Fathers: The Tender Trap III
Adams7 here chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
It is really annoying how you can't review a chapter twice (Makes sense, but its still annoying).
Anyways, I was reading this again and OMIGAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED MONA THE FIRST TIME! Now I REALLY need an update!
TheIncredibleDancingBetty chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
So glad to be back! ANd the first thing I dive into is this chapter! Awesome stuff.

I will admit that it threw me off at first since I took myself to the world of the 07 movie then had to remind myself (after seeing Bonnie) the previous two stories. LOL Going crazy here.

In any case, superb update. Really enjoyed it, looking forward to seeing more!
Awesomesauce3 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE. These stories literally took me all night to read and now I'm hooked.
Jay Jones chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
I really enjoyed the dynamic you crafted between Case' and Raph - it's clear they have a deep friendship, a rare understanding of each other, with a perfect sprinkling of humour on top. I also enjoyed that Donnie's become something of a d**che under all the pressure, and that Leo got shipped out "for being a dumbass", LOL. It's fascinating how people rally and unravel under pressure. Lastly, the injection of Bonnie and that faction of the underworld is intriguing and I'm looking forward to where you go with this! Write on! :D
Guest of awesome chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Mona...Lisa ? Omg yes! Please let there be more
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
good start! update soon!
darkorangegreen chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Fantastic so far! In some kind of way it's funny to see Leo and Karai in a relationship without one of their fathers or one of his brothers there to walk in and interrupt at any moment. It gives their relationship a whole new aspect. You got Leo down to a 'i' with all his worrying, drawing out the worst scenario possible, all in all, being his careful self. I can only imagine how it frustrate Karai.
You did a good job with Raph perspective and that he won't just sit around and do nothing. It just wouldn't be him. I liked the Casey and Raph bits and the way you you showed the closeness of their friendship. It's heart-tearing to see how much he misses Leo, how angry he is at him at same time, too. Without Leo something's missing. You made it more than clear here.
LooksOnTempests chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I'm so glad you're continuing this. I'm already hooked! More please!
Terraform chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Gah!...I just love it! As much as I want to totally intrude on Karai and Leo's intimate times together, I will take Casey and Raph any day of the week! This is setting itself up to be one hell of tale. Bring it on :)
memmek10k chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
great chapter and thanks for updating
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
o_O Catch it? Yes- yes I did... Ooh, I like where this is going!
Cocoagirl chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Mona Mona Lisa?
Ehhhhhhhhhh! Eppppp!
Jay Jones chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
'...the thorn in Fate's immortal side...' - this and so many other phrases (e.g., 'battle biology', 'exultation', and on and on) were simply a joy, a thrill to read. The fic's opening with Leo's thumb, the back-and-forth about their lovemaking, Karai's need and even the state of pregnancy, were masterfully conceived (pun intended) and executed here. Karai stays so perfectly in character (threatening to break Leo's wrists, ha). Also, I really admire how you followed through the surprising but sound logic of Leo assuming Karai had arrived to tell him she was carrying another man's child. So glad you're writing this follow up!
Crystal Violeta chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Hi!
I love the friendship between Casey and Raphael.
Casey is a great friend and he always helps the turtles in good times and in bad. He is an unconditional friend.
Please up date soon!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I'm happy that you're working on this one, Seeker! So far, you're off to a great start! I have to say that though she is an ancillary character, I really like Bonnie. She adds a certain quality to this chapter, perhaps because she is both involved and not... and that was a delightful little reference to Part Two by mentioning that she was one of the hookers that seduced Mikey. Rawr!

It's obvious that things are heating up. The family appears to be tearing itself apart! Either Don is not an exceptionally effective leader or he is following Splinter's orders (as was teh case with the 2k7 film, if I remember correctly). Either way, things on the surface are getting much worse as The Foot and Vemon are tearing each other to shreds. On top of that, Leo and Karai are half the world away, Raph's shot, and things appear to be getting worse before they have a chance at getting better.

I'm greatly looking forward to what's to come. Nice work!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »