Reviews for Sins of the Fathers: The Tender Trap III
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I'm happy that you're working on this one, Seeker! So far, you're off to a great start! I have to say that though she is an ancillary character, I really like Bonnie. She adds a certain quality to this chapter, perhaps because she is both involved and not... and that was a delightful little reference to Part Two by mentioning that she was one of the hookers that seduced Mikey. Rawr!

It's obvious that things are heating up. The family appears to be tearing itself apart! Either Don is not an exceptionally effective leader or he is following Splinter's orders (as was teh case with the 2k7 film, if I remember correctly). Either way, things on the surface are getting much worse as The Foot and Vemon are tearing each other to shreds. On top of that, Leo and Karai are half the world away, Raph's shot, and things appear to be getting worse before they have a chance at getting better.

I'm greatly looking forward to what's to come. Nice work!
The Red Dove chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
If by catching it, you meant Mona, then YES I DID!
Once again, another flantabulous update!
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Well, I caught that Bonnie remembered Mikey and that she's working for Venom. I know I might be missing something here, but that's what happens when you've got a poor memory. Either way, Casey's got some explaining to do about this stuff. Nicely done on this, Seeker. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
leo0256 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is one of the best fanfiction series I've ever read and I'm so happy to see more of it. On the other hand, I'm a little apprehensive about the pain that my boy in blue is about to go through. I would ask for you to be gentle with him, but to be honest it's the hardship that makes this story so great. Can't wait to read it!
Adams7 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
OHMYGAWD IT'S BACK! I've been waiting FOREVER for you to continue this!
Queequegg chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Gah! I cannot tell you how excited I am for this! Such a great intro. I do hope the baby will survive and be healthy, but I'm just as worried as poor Leo!
Will we also get to see how Don and April have been getting along?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
OH MY GOSH! YES! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!
memmek10k chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
thank you so much for updating the story
TheIncredibleDancingBetty chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
WHY DID YOU UPDATE THIS WHEN I COULDN"T SEE! Thank GOD I decided to check out your profile!

That being said...*dances, whoops, throws confetti, performs somersaults, bakes a cake and paints the walls with it* UPDATE! hoo-rah!

SUPERB first chapter! I can't even BEGIN to sing its praises! Just the very realism of it, all the inner contemplation. I particularly love when you write from Karai's POV, you always seem so reflective. All those little moments are so precious and special, it warms the heart.
\
And Karai on pregnancy-sexual overdrive! I thought of the hormonal aspect before you even mentioned it. Leo probably thinks that she's gone batty being so horny but that's how it goes! Scientists think that it happens so that our ancestors could 'keep their guy' while they were getting noticeably pregnant, so theres supposedly a genetic component LOL

Ooooh! Oooh! I have an AWESOME idea for a naughty oneshot that you should TOTALLY do! Or at least do a pic of them petting with a visibly pregnant Karai! Or both...*grins evilly*

I don't think you're going to make her miscarry, but depending on what issues you plan on giving her I humbly offer my services, the last year and a half of my work was done in an OBGYN/Maternity. I don't know, I just love the whole pregnancy thing, especially when written well with the turtles! Oh, Leo's going to be an EXCELLENT daddy!

Again, YAY for updating!
luvgrentmnt chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
So excited to see this finally appear. *jazz hands*. Poor Leo nervous about the baby. Little does he knows this is only the easy part. Blahaha. As always keep up the excellent work and look very forward to the next chapter.
vickie chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
What does Mikey say " I want pizza, can't stop playing" ; reminds me "I want T Trap 3 cant stop updating " LOL.
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh, my... Karai, you naughty girl! She's torturing that poor lad, oh yes. And I LOVE it! But your summary has me curious. Who does it refer to? Hmm...
Cocoagirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh I love all your stories so very much. I love Leo/Karai in this. And I can't wait to check in on April/ Donnie. And will Ralph ever get love? Hmmmm...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I read it, I read it and I read it again and I found it beautiful not only because Tender Trap is my favorite fic in absolute and I felt orphan when part two finished, but also because I think that this first chapter is very real. Ok we have a mutaded turtle and a cruel kunoichi lost in a jungle but at the end of the story these two are trying to make their relationship go on well and now they're understanding that reality is quite different from the romantic idea of love. Probably I love them because they remind me my first year of wedding: pregnancy scare, great differences in temper (my hubby and I are very different) but I think they're lovable.
I hope the child will survive, losing a baby is a terrible experience for parents and I hope for them a lot of happiness.
How about doc Tsuneo? Hes one of the characters of Doraemon, the cat from future :).
Thanks for this beautiful beginning.
Kisses
Terraform chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
So it begins, indeed! I can't believe it's upon us! First of all, I wanted to reiterate how much I liked that you picked up from the jungle sojourn paralleling the 2k7 movie, I think it is a wonderful introductory setting to really focus in on the relationship Karai and Leonardo have without any external influences (so far!). Karai cracks me up - at 7 months pregnant I can see why she would want a hot bath and some solid food, but I especially loved the characterization of her tuning out Leonardo's flowery poetic musings so she could take advantage of him, haha! She and I would get along nicely. I can sense there is going to be great conflicts on behalf of all fathers - Splinter, Shredder and now Leonardo. He is understandably very torn in his role as the architect of both his misery and joy - and despite all his sulking and worrying and fretting (which just rings incredibly true for him), it is very plain that he cares deeply for both Karai and his unborn child. A very enticing and racy start. Steamy and sexy...with more than a little built up tension. Hooray!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »