Reviews for Sins of the Fathers: The Tender Trap III
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Well, that was certainly an interesting beginning. So we have Leo and Karai out in the middle of the jungle adjusting to married life and abstaining from sex out of fear. Sounds like a recipe for a rather unpleasant few months in the jungle! All kidding aside, this was a pretty good start. Leo's concern for Karai was as sweet as it was touching and her need for Leo was equally so. I feel that you have done a nice job setting everything up: there is already a plan in place for when the baby arrives, the hopes and fears of both Leo and Karai have been addressed to some degree, and there is this air of both impossibility and possibility to the whole situation... Something so implausible has taken root in their lives that it seems almost too good to be; like it can't be true. And mayube, to a degree, Leo feels like he doesn't deserve it (at least that's how I felt reading it), like he's not good enough.

I look forward to seeing what happens next. Nicely done thus far.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
So glad you're putting up the third installment, Seeker. I like where this is going and definitely am eager for more. Yeah, I can see why Karai would want to get some loving from Leo, but it's so like Leo to want to protect her and the baby. Still, he shouldn't feel guilty for what happened because he didn't know she would get pregnant. After all, none of them ever explored that possibility, so how would they know what they were capable of? Sounds like this is going to be a wild ride, and I'm totally ready for it. Just take your time with your other stories and finish them up first before worrying about this one. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly and patiently awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
rhaellion chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Great start to this can't wait to see how it goes! I might have to read the first two parts again to remind myself what happened, oh well off to read!
Adams7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ITS HERE ITS FINALLY HERE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY G-*dies*
Dana-Kira Lupe chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I followed and favourited (?) before I even read it! Stunning as usual, perfect pace, and I can't wait to read more! seriously, I was up until 12 last night, waiting for it.

Dana-Kira
Ariane2014 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Oh my gosh! You finally posted it! :D -starts giggling incoherently-

I'll admit I was not a Leo/Karai fan...and then I read Tender Trap. Oh my gosh. These two are just adorable. 3 them!

I can't really say what my favorite parts of this chapter were. It was just...amazing. I'll try harder to write a better review next chapter but I'm just so beside myself with joy that it's finally posted I can't think straight. :D

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I feel this on so many levels that I cannot even begin. Wonderfully written and amusing in it's angst. Though Leo feels deeply about the reality of Karai's pregnancy and it's implications for their life I cannot help but find it hilarious when set against the pure biology of a hormonally horny pregnant woman. Maybe not the feels you were hoping to invoke but I can't help it. I am looking forward to this installment and thank you as always for sharing your talent. _*
VenustheMarvelTurtle chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
AAAAAAGH IT'S BACK FINALLY YUUUUSSS
I'm so excited I can't see straight! Whoo hoo!
This is already awesome. That scene at the end...rrrurrr... Leo made me laugh when he started spouting all that romance. I would have done the same thing as Karai! But luckily he was smart enough to think about maybe hurting her.

OH JEEZ I can't wait until Master Splinter sees THIS! He's gonna go Apeshit! And I'm gonna make a prediction here. I would bet money that Shredder is going to go Rumplestiltskin on them and ask for that baby. I just...aaaagh. I go to favorite this now.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22