Reviews for Sins of the Fathers: The Tender Trap III
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2016
Oh please, please continue this story! You have an amazing talent! More apriltello please;-)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
When will we see Leo and Mikey?
tealana chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
What happens next?! I want to know what happens next please feed this reader lol. It's good that they come to terms for a truce even only if it is temporary. Is the baby a boy or girl? Will the baby look like Leo or karai or splitting image of both parents? Shredder isn't going to be very pleased of the grandchild. Sigh, he will have to suck it up and accept his daughters decision and choice. Afterall, in truth. Love doesn't discriminate and can not fight or change fate. Can not control who falls in love with who. Love brings many together, and fate brings and sometimes tears some apart. Anyway, love the story. Want to see more please update soon as you can love. :) tootles for now.
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
Made a deal with a devil, that's what he's done! But better the one you know, I suppose...
Donatellosgirl36 chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
Phew I 'm finally all caught up. LOL. Took me nearly a week considering the chaos going on around me, but hey that's normal. :) I'm really enjoying this one. I just love babies! -squeal-
Donatellosgirl36 chapter 12 . 5/24/2016
I liked the end of this chapter. It made me smile.
SewerSurfin chapter 16 . 5/21/2016
Ooooooh boy! I deal with the devil!
SewerSurfin chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
what an intense chapter!
Bumbleburn chapter 16 . 5/21/2016
Donatello showing his truly brave side! This chapter was intense, and I loved it! What makes this story one of the best is the uncertainty of what is gonna happen next. How will they find them? What about the baby? Will shredder hold his part of the truce? All these questions, and more are making me crazy XD
I can't wait for the next chapter!
memmek10k chapter 16 . 5/20/2016
whooo, I hope this version of the shredder doesn't betray the turtles like 2012 did.
Koalagriton chapter 16 . 5/20/2016
Oh God this is so terrifying. They don't really have a choice though. I swear I was shaking while I read this. This is going to end so badly and you're going to hurt me but I need to read more!
nlingford chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
so glad you updated! loving this universe! can't wait for the next update!
BubblyShell22 chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
Awesome chapter. Yes, Donnie had to make a deal with the devil, but if it helps to find Leo and Karai, then it will hopefully be worth it in the end. I do hope that they watch their backs though and are not too naive to think that Shredder won't turn on them. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
LooksOnTempests chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
So the Turtles and Shredder working together...this should get interesting! Kudos to Donnie for standing up to Shredder!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
Oh dear, Donny you have made a deal with the devil. At least it was for a good reason. Shredder will have a heart attack once he realizes he's a granddaddy XD
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »