Reviews for Sins of the Fathers: The Tender Trap III
FeatherArtist chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
Oh. My. God. Had to remind myself to continue breathing, there. Intense, much?! Can't wait to see what comes next..also, they haven't realized Mikey is gone yet, either. What to do about Splinter? Heavy stuff.
shelshokd chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
OMG! Donnie is the MAN! Standing up to Shredder like that, taking control.

Great chap! Can't wait to see what's next! Get some ACTION happening!

See ya next time!
;-)
shelshokd chapter 15 . 4/30/2016
GONNA be a bumpy ride?! You mean this has been smooth so far?! Yeesh, I better get my Dramamine!

Yay I'm caught up with this story! What an epic story it is too! Your imagination is boundless! I'm absolutely obsessed with it!

Thank you for sticking with this story, it's killin me! I know you have a lot going on, but I'll be on pins and needles till your next update! (Yeah, the pitfalls of being caught up!)

Please update soon! Pleeeeze!?

X/ ;-)
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 15 . 3/26/2016
Well, it's ABOUT time, LOL! I've been waiting SO long for the next chapter of this! And you didn't disappoint, as usual! Great, tense chapter, so much apprehension and potential for conflict here. And I'm sure Saki feels smug seeing Splinter so weak and helpless. I hope he ends up paying for everything, though.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
SEEKER! I loved it, of course. I'm pleased to see you back in the saddle and working on this one, especially since "Love's Causality" and "Gloaming" both finished up and left my (admittedly small at the moment) cache of stories I am following intently emptier than usual. Nice work, as always.

Your descriptions were as on-point as ever. Some of them, particularly the way you described the Shredder's eyes, were just spot-on. Also, your characterization remains a highlight for me. The characters are all so vividly drawn and distinct. And one of the enduring strengths of this series is that each character faces individual challenges that may or may not involve another character... It just adds so much more richness and depth. And it makes me happy.

I loved this Donnie-centric chapter, not that it should come as a surprise. I like how you portray him. I think he would be a more-than-capable leader, but where Leonardo wanted the gig from Day 1, Donnie thrives in an environment where he is free to create. Freedom in itself requires a degree of detachment. If one is detached, one has no responsibilities... So, Donnie, while capable, can't function in the manner he is accustomed because of the additional responsibilities that he has, to an extent, grown resentful of. His brothers haven't been especially helpful, and that makes it more difficult for him, but I balk a bit when I see Splinter giving him such grief. I realize it is more of a by proxy sort of thing... Splinter is really mad at himself but lashes out at Donnie passive-aggressively, but I would be lying if I said that didn't bug me a bit. Splinter can be so Machiavellian in some ways.

In any case, great work. Sorry for the somewhat nonsensical ramblings. What can I say to excuse myself other than I have been out of the game too long? Keep it up. I look forward to more.
BubblyShell22 chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
Awesome chapter. I really liked it though Splinter's line about none of them being like Leo stung big time though I did like Don's retort even if it was harsh. I knew it had to do with Karai as it always does. Now only time will tell if Donnie will give Shredder what he wants. Nicely done on this as always. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
FeatherArtist chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
*furiously rubs hands together* Oh, ho, ho! I am sooooo ready! Bring IT! LOL
Also, I took so much satisfaction in Donnie's reactions to Shredder threatening April. Is that wrong? LOL
Guest chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
Finally they notice Mikey's gone! It's nice to see Donnie be in leader mode and deal with the shredder, his love for April, his semi annoyance with splinter and his love for his brothers.

I'm so glad you're back to writing, holding we can get updates on your other stories too? Specifically domino )
Terraform chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
YAY! The fires are a-burnin' again! I love the pacing of this chapter, and quite biasedly, I also love that it's Donnie-heavy, for his flaws and all! I can feel his stress ratcheting tighter. And Raph cracks me up, I don't know why, I can hear him say exactly those things. You've done a great job of balancing all the characters ( !) in a room, god knows it can be a juggling act. An exciting read, the penny's dropping. Cannot wait to read he next one ;) TF
moonandstag126 chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
YES YOU'RE BACK! Fab chapter as always, can't wait for more :)
Koalagriton chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
I am so happy and terrified you are writing this story again! I'm not sure my heart can handle it... You hurt me so much yet I can never stop reading. I'm still recovering from the wounds from Lost in the Gloaming. Such pain! Can't wait for more.
AlessandraDC chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
I almost screamed when I saw an update! I'm so excited (and frightened) to see what you have planned! :-)
memmek10k chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
thank you for the update and awesome chapter, it was a bit rough in some areas though that may have been the dialog itself, but pther than that it was awesome to read this.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Oh you have no idea how much I've waited for this! Soooo happy you're back to this story! I know you've been struggleing to get back to this, and I just want you to know I'm so glad you did. Thank you for this Amazing story, I hope it won't be another many months before the next update! ;)
m bluefury chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
Oh you continue it, thank you god
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »