Reviews for Sins of the Fathers: The Tender Trap III
Ms Sihlo chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
These past two chapters were amazing, thank you. Can't wait to see Mikey's reaction to finding out that Karai is pregnant.
Firebird Scratches chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
Wow! Mona! And oof, poor poor Karai :( What a nightmare. It seems so cruel, the way that the mutants are both shunned and hated and also fetishized...yet, sadly, totally realistic. :( Keep up the great work!
Snowhite197 chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
This is so cool! No pitchforks here!
CamoHuntress-TMNTFan chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
LMAO... oh mikey... bad timing doesn't even start to cover that. Lol damn, I think donnie might just kill the youngest
BubblyShell22 chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
Awesome chapter. I really liked it and can't wait until Mikey finds out that Karai and Leo are there, too. Love your OCs and how you brought Mona into it as well. I just hope Karai and Leo can get out of this mess soon. Nicely done on this as always. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update. Glad to see you're back.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Silexwitch chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
Save the pitchforks for later eh?
I was momentarily disoriented when I saw Mikey in the conversation, I had to read backwards to see what had happened, I forgot all about his trap.

I feel so sorry for Raph and Donnie their going to lose it, even beyond Shredder talking to them about Leo and Karai and now Mikey.
AlexWolfGirl chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
My baby Mikey NOOOO!
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
Oh dear. Mikey's in a strange place, and poor Karai... Why, oh WHY do you torture them so? Loved the intro to Mona, by the way. And who are the other two? New OC's, or canon somewhere I don't know about? The boy sounds like a very young Jagwar, LOL! Loving this chapter!
Firebird Scratches chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
Happy to see this continuing! Still upset and confused though by how harsh Splinter is in this story! The way he treats Donatello in particular is just awful! And oh, Raph. LOL. He never makes things easy does he? Can't wait to see what's coming next. ..please update soon! :)
Jay Jones chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
I love how you wrote Shredder in this update. It felt like seeing a Great White shark in my kitchen - and somehow being OK with it. SO. Surreal. And very well done. You have a masterful way of realistically writing the unimaginable :)
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
Hey! no fair to leave us hangin! please update soon!
BubblyShell22 chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
Awesome chapter. Yep, things are really starting to get interesting now and I can't wait to see what Shredder wants. My guess is that it has to do with getting Karai and Leo back, or more importantly, Karai. Nicely done on this as always. I love doped up Raph, too. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
tealana chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
Please update soon. But I am waiting to know what happens with Leo Karai and their baby since in the clutches of venom. Biting my nails waiting :)
Juanita27 chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
Gaaaah! That was a amazing! Shredder vs casey. Raph finally seeming to be getti g better with raph. Donnie kinda standing up to splintet witb his leo-golden-biy comment. Don had the patience of a saint with that man! And splinter is delusional- he very much plays favorites: "leo always gave more"...what about all Don has given, invented, repaired, etc?! So many emotions, and so much plot movement and character development in one little chapter. You are a tmnt ff queen! Thank u for sharing :D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
OMG here it comes...amazing that a few words could knock Raph out of a drug induced stupor; those must have been some words.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »