Reviews for DBBBZ (Dragon Ball Beast Boy Z)
Junior VB chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Bueno, espero poder leer el remake.
Well, I hope can read the remake.
Junior VB chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Buen capitulo.
Good chapter.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
El dragon eterno es rudo.

Me pregunto qué depara el futuro para Chico Bestia y Argent.
The eternal dragon is tough.

I wonder what the future holds for Beast Boy and Argent.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Raven fue muy cruel con Chico Bestia. Ahora que el dragon magico ha aparecido, no hay mucho tiempo para que ella se disculpe.
Raven was very cruel to Beast Boy. Now that the magic dragon appeared, there isn't much time for her to apologize.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Me pregunto por qué Piccolo quiere un nuevo pupilo.

Pobre Garfield, Raven está muy molesta, jaja.
I wonder why Piccolo wants a new pupil.

Poor Garfield, Raven is very upset, hehe.
NegaDuck chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
As long as Argent is still in the remake as Beast Boys girlfriend I have no problum with that but don't take to long on the remake as you did this one and put the chapters in the remake as fast as you posibly can.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
You know, I swear that more than half these stories start out with a " why the hell not?" You know. But you know what, to he'll with it then, I can roll with this.
ravaginghunter chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
natural love sounds awesome
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Natural Love and Yandere's Love sounds totally badical.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
what the heck it been more than a week
Kingwolf13 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
lol thanks man and that is probably what would have happened had i been in your town.
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Awesome bro. BB and Argent are fighting, Piccolo...that's boss.
NegaDuck chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I hope that BB and Argent are the couple and have BB meet Vegeta I am trying to imagen Vegetas reaction when he finds out that Piccolo has wished for a pupil that can surpass his race.
BartWLewis chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Awesome.
FF8cerberus chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Huh... That was odd for some reason. Didn't really feel much for this chapter. Thought Beast Boy would have gone without a fight. Until next time.