Reviews for Rising Sky
Zara chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
Honestly Lakepaw should cool it down. They're just kits. Can he get exiled for that? I don't know. Will they tell Lakepaw's mentors? Keep him from the gathering for the rest of his apprenticeship? Make his warrior ceremony farther away? God, Lakepaw seems like a jerk.
SpiritBlazeLuv chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Oho, great way to start the story Snowy! A forbidden romance... *sighs with happiness* those are my favorites! Please tell me u will continue this! Even if it is only the prologue I'm already on the edge!
Luv
Spirit
willow of wispering leafs chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
This good I can tell because but is ravenkit a tom or she-cat that i my only probllem but keep wrighting :3
InkblotLeaf chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Haha, Polecat, oh my gosh. I use word, but I've just added all the warriors vocabulary to the dictionary, haha. xD I absolutely loved this chapter! I really liked the race part especially, but I felt bad for Hazelpaw when he kept tripping, poor little guy! At least he's fast to make up for it! I find Stonepaw thoroughly amusing to be honest, he's not my favourite, but he reminds me of a certain Dewy Claws. xD I'd like to get to know Flamepaw a bit better! When will we next read a chapter from her point of view?

Hmm, in answer to your QotD, I think I would be able to tell for Ravenkit, Stonekit and Hazelkit, but I'm not so sure about Flamekit because I feel like we haven't seen her so much. But this is still early on, so I'm still getting to know the characters and they're still developing with each chapter, so I wouldn't worry! c: Keep up the fabulous work, Snowdeath! I shall be eagerly anticipating the next chapter!

InkblotLeaf chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
Aw, poor Ravenpaw! I absolutely love reading from her point of view though, so I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! It can't have been fun collecting moss all day, poor thing ;-; And as if to make it worse, silly Lakepaw had to come along! Hehe, when Ravenpaw hasn't eaten, she becomes Ravenous. xD That should be her warrior name, Ravenous. xD I love all the titles by the way, especially scattered sunlight! That's really cool! As for ideas for the sixth book, I'm not quite sure to be honest, but I can attempt to offer some suggestions in PM? Anyway, keep up the fantabulous work! I shall eagerly head on over to chapter 11! Would you look at that, the most recent chapter happens to be my lucky number! :D

InkblotLeaf chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Ooh, I think Beechfall might be seeing a cat from another clan, hmm... It would explain why he came in through the dirt-place tunnel and why Flamekit mentioned he had 'trouble sleeping'. I wonder who it is? Eugh, I don't like Lakepaw AT ALL. He reminds me of Draco Malfoy -shudder- All this pure blood nonsense, honestly. 'twas a wonderful chapter though! It was nice just to read about WindClan's territory. I wondered whether they were going to mention the tunnels, but maybe they don't use them any more? I don't know how many seasons in the future this is set from after The Last Hope or Bramblestar's Storm... Keep up the wonderful work Snowdeath!

InkblotLeaf chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
Yay! They're apprentices! I was wondering what had happened to Lakepaw actually, he doesn't seem like a particularly nice character, hmmm. I feel like he's going to do something bad now that the four are all apprentices. I really liked the story by Foxpelt! I've got to admit, I admire her memory, I can't even recite the story as well as that off the top of my head. Then again, I am basically a goldfish. xD

InkblotLeaf chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
Haha, kits will be kits! That was funny when they were pouncing on the warriors' tails. I'm surprised Waspstripe and Gorsebranch (it was those two, wasn't it? Hmm, I'll have to go and check now... Phew, I got it right) weren't more irritated with them! If I was a cat and I was trying to sleep, I'm not sure I would take too kindly to some kittens attacking my tail. xD I feel bad for Goldenspots, but at least she's still got three kits. I love the prefix Echo, I think it's very fitting for a kit who never really got a chance at life. I'm hoping the next chapter will be a bit happier! And that we'll see Ravenkit, Stonekit, Flamekit and Hazelkit apprenticed soon! I think they've still got a while to go, but I want to find out who their mentors are!

InkblotLeaf chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Aw, that was sweet of Ashpaw! I really like her so far, she seems really nice :) I hope we get to see more of her sister, Bramblepaw. c: No warriors fan fiction is complete without the kits sneaking out of camp! Ravenkit's a lot like me at the moment, rather paranoid and not a keen breaker of the rules. xD
Well, I shall proceed to the next chapter, which I'm sure will be just as fantabulous as this one was!

InkblotLeaf chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
WOAH. OKay. So it was more than one fox and a whole lot more drama was caused than I had anticipated. I'm just glad no one died. I quite like how the chapters alternate between viewpoints, it's refreshing to read. c: At the moment, Ravenkit and Hazelkit are my joint favourites. I'm really hoping that Ravenkit will prove to have the characteristics of a Ravenclaw, that would be just wonderful! c:
Also, can I just say that I love that this story is set in WindClan. So many fan fictions, including my own, revolve around ThunderClan and it's lovely to see another clan. c:
As always, stay fabulous! xD

InkblotLeaf chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Ooh, new apprentices! The good thing about reading this late is that I don't have to wait for the next chapter to find out what happens after cliffhangers! Muahahaha! :D A fox is not good news, but I'm sure WindClan will be able to deal with it... Won't they? I really like foxes personally, I love their markings, although I will confess that their screeching isn't the most pleasant of sounds. xD
I like Flamekit, although I think Hazelkit is still my favourite. c:

InkblotLeaf chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Aw, I love Hazelkit already! He's so adorable! c: Can I steal him and keep him as my cat? Please?
I love all the kits names by the way, I'm excited to get to know each of them more! I love reading fan fiction that starts right from when the main characters are young because then you can see them grow up and develop and I just love it. Also, reading from the point of view of a kit is so cute because they're so oblivious and innocent and they get excited about the smallest of things!
Keep up the fantabulous writing my friend!

InkblotLeaf chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Gosh, Snowdeath, I thought you'd gone and killed Brightleaf for a moment, grrr. Thank goodness she lived though, I really like the relationship between her and Eagletalon! I really hope we get to meet the kits properly next chapter! I want to find out what their names are! Although I'm guessing that Hazelpaw is one of those kits? Or maybe not, I don't know, he could be a background character, hmmm... Anyway, keep up the fabulous work! I shall promptly move onto the next chapter!

InkblotLeaf chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
-sporadic flailing- AGH, WHAT IS IT AMBERLEAF?
I'm surprised Eagletalon and Oakleaf haven't been exiled or anything, it's a pleasant surprise though, I wouldn't want them to be banished or anything... I'm concerned that one of the kits has died, but I don't think they will because otherwise I think the story would be called three of the sky... OOH. Or maybe one of the kits has some sort of disability or something? That would be really interesting!
Hmmm... well, I shan't ponder it much longer, I shall just read the next chapter instead! c:

InkblotLeaf chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Right, I have FINALLY gotten around to reading this! And I was not at all disappointed! I'm already intrigued and rather anxious for both Oakleaf and Eagletalon. ;-; I love Smokedrift's name, it's so pretty! c: Just a short review because I'm not sure what else to say other than keep up the purrfect work! And now I shall move onto chapter one! Toodle-loo!