Reviews for Rising Sky: Book 1: The Four of the Sky
Ember303 chapter 11 . 6/12
This is good! Update soon!
Amberstorm233 chapter 12 . 4/9
Well it was me being strange.
This was a great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
Also, I believe you should update your allegiances, so I know who is who and all that.
QOTD: I feel like you should say their names at the beginning
amberleaf4273 chapter 12 . 4/9
Awesome story love it

Btw can you check out my stories
BEST OC Maker chapter 12 . 4/8
Great and long chapter, this is how Warrior fics should be like, keep it up!
Silverthornofriverclan chapter 12 . 4/8
Holy Crap, that was long!
For the most part, I can tell who you're meaning.
Cool!
Bya!
YelliGal-jaywalker chapter 2 . 4/8
Ahhhhhh! Noooo! I may just review on every chapter!
But the Ahs and the nos are for Oakleaf. I like that character. And Eagletalon. I love forbidden love!
YelliGal-jaywalker chapter 1 . 4/8
Hmm... I think this is good, and I am going to read more, even though I said this in chapter 1! What blood is Oakleaf and Eagletalon?
Silverthornofriverclan chapter 11 . 3/15
Sorry I haven't been reviewing. Those are good names, and I did not find anything wrong with the chapter before this. If you hadn't noticed, I updated my Silver story and the Pit story has several chapters ready. I like Breaking Dawn. Keep it! Until next time,
Silverthornofriverclan
BEST OC Maker chapter 11 . 3/14
Change it, just caught up and loving the story so far, keep it up!
Willowleaf chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Nice one! The kits seem so adventurous and curious, I think they sound so cute!
Willowleaf chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Great job, as always! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Willowleaf chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
That was great! I like the name Hazelkit.
Amberstorm233 chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I loved this chapter! I enjoyed the tour of the territory with Flamepaw. I hated how Lakepaw made fun of Flamepaw. I mean it's not her fault she's half-Clan! Somehow, someway though, I feel like Flamepaw and Lakepaw could make a good couple.
Willowfall chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Could you put my name as a new apprentis for book 2 pleas I would apprshiat that a lot

Good job so far
Spiderweave chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
I think this was a good chapter! It can be hard to get a showing-the-territory chapter right, and so many people just kind of gloss over them, but I think they can be really fun when done right! You've infused it with the appropriate amount of wonder that Flamepaw has at seeing the territory for the first time to keep us (or, at least me) interested. I did kind of wonder why Ravenpaw and Hazelpaw and their mentors hadn't come along, but maybe that was explained in the last chapter and I've just forgotten. :p Also, now that I really think about it, that would be a lot of apprentices and a lot of questions at once, probably, haha! Thought maybe just a mention of what they were doing would have been nice, since they've all kind of just been together in one big clump in all the other chapters.

Anyways, I also wanted to say that I like the difference shown between Waspstripe and Cloverheart's personalities, and I can already see that they are suited for the apprentices they got, haha! It seems like some authors have a weird habit of making the mentors not mesh very well with their apprentices, which I think would be a pretty rare occurrence, since the leader puts significant thought into matching up mentors and apprentices to have constructive relationships. Glad you didn't fall into that trap! Stopping now because I'm just rambling on, but I'm still really enjoying this! And don't worry about irregular updates, everyone knows school and other rl commitments should always come first! :)