Reviews for I Can Do Magic, Too!
KnellaLuna chapter 3 . 6/5
That made me laugh so hard! Nearly dropped my phone!
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 3/11
Nope done.
Captain Yiff chapter 3 . 1/31
Ok guys, we all know this is exactly what would happen if he became Ron...
God help us all
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I'm not sure whether to be surprised or not.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Rossaldinho7 chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
This was awesome. I'm kinda disappointed that you didn't go through all seven books, but I understand that might be different. Loved the Hitchhikers Guide reference, and the snowball fight. I commend you for trying to write a Harry Potter/Doctor Who crossover. I've put off trying to write one myself, but reading yours has inspired me to give it a go. I hope you write a sequel to this at some point, I would certainly enjoy reading it if you do. It might be interesting to reverse this situation, putting Harry Potter characters into the Doctor Who universe.
Rossaldinho7 chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
"The image of an angel is itself an angel." I understand that episode was probably after this chapter was written, but technically, because the boggart took on the image of an angel, it should now become one. I haven't read the next chapter yet, but that could be problematic if that is what happens. Really enjoying this story. It's an interesting meld of the two universes. Is the term 'bibliocrises' yours, or has it been used in doctor who before?
TheBigOne chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
No hard feelings but this fic is pretty predictable actually.
TheBigOne chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
It's pretty obvious you don't know what you are doing.
TheBigOne chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
God I hope this isn't as retarded as it looks!
Shouting-at-the-Sky chapter 28 . 8/23/2014
(Clap clap clap) Fantastic job! I really enjoyed reading this and keep on writing fantastic stories:)
101Asa chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING! (Before you call it done, have like a mini chapter with Dumbledore's confuzed notes maybe? lol Like what people put on the back covers of books.
Akayuki Novak chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
And now it's over. Thanks for the bit with explaining what happened it the HPverse. So, only Dumbledore knows what happened. *amused* That old goat, he never told anyone. This was your first fanfiction? ...Well, for a first, it's really, really good.
notwritten chapter 28 . 8/21/2014
Good story. Keep smiling.:-)
WRose chapter 27 . 8/19/2014