Reviews for Broken Wings
Marlene chapter 9 . 10/15
This was so good. I teared up when reading about Jenny. Hutch hurt again, physical and lost love.
davedj29 chapter 9 . 9/25
Nice Story Really Loved I Was Funny Too!
BoandHutchFan chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This was a great first chapter! I'm going to read a chapter of this each night till I finish it! I always enjoy your stories!
sandybeliever chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Such a wonderful story with so many elements. Amazing to think it is your first one. But after watching your fantastic videos, I shouldn't be surprised you can create this way too :) We all cannot wait to read more from you. Thank you for all you are, friend!
Kerrys2Boys chapter 9 . 5/30/2014

What a lovely surprise to see you writing! I love the videos you make and now we have you as an author as well. A multi-talented woman. This was a beautiful story, sad and poignant, with plenty of Hutch hurt and loving Starsky. I look forward to reading more of your work.
springfieldbluebird chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow! I love the plotting in this story and the flashback about Jenny. I can see that really affecting Hutch in that way. This will be a hard decision for Starsky to make. Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Ciotolik chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This story was so convicting... The first part was so interesting and moving... such a touching plot! And then the accident... My stomach is in a knot right now! You have described this story as if it was one of your amazing videos: I can literally see the actions and the faces in front of my eyes. The way you intertwined plot and emotion is absolutely hypnotic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I'm so excited to see my favorite YouTube video artist writing! This is so good. Hutch is going through so much. He was always a softie for the kids. Looking forward to more!
kristleap chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Loved your story. Full of action and emotion. You did a great job portraying the guys. Looking forward to the second part.
Paula UK chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
What a brilliant start. My heart was in my mouth at the end and I can hardly wait for part 2.
You've done a great job.
Thank you.