Reviews for Fairy Tail Ending 15: You, He, Me, and She
yo chapter 1 . 5/16
normally I would be reviewing with my account but I'm too lazy to sign on right now(on my phone) buttttt, OMG. It's a bit late for me but I need to read something before I go to sleep and so ur one of my longtime favorite authors for fairytail fics and I knew reading one of ur stories would be a good idea. truth be told I've never read this one before but omg the feeeels. This was sooo sweet! lol I kinda like Loke and Lisana ship now... I ship it. Gah, ik ur account is changing bc u sent out a message thingie to ur followers but if your accepting any requests or whatever(kinda of not really a request) but please write more NaLu Fanfics! whenever you have the time. like it doesn't have to be a priority but dude I'm craving a good NaLu fanfic with ur writing style. I love your stories! It can be a Drabble or whatever. tho I do prefer something similar to issues/mythical creatures how they're dark and involve drugs/depression stuff. but not anything to do with Gangs or high schools. Just something deep and dark.

srry for ranting! you don't rlly have to reply just read this. Continue making awesome fics!
zamek1989 chapter 1 . 1/1
awww so cute this story :D
natthenalufan chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This is beautiful
NinjaWolf4 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Yes! I loved that opening so much! And now someone's made a story based on it!

Great job!

/*/NinjaWolf/*/2
wolverine3600 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Very well done. I liked it very much
Animecat16 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
i loved that story it was so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
awwww cute, sad(for lissana and loke, not really) anyways luv it
G chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
You should have called it lucky summer
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
oh yeah... Very cute. I love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Sooooo gooooooood! If possible, write a sequel! (o)
Adelyna13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh I like it!
Coolanime14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
cool and was very cute!
littledarkangel9797 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
AWWWW NALU! X3 The ending just got 100000% better, I swear! :D *hats-off to you*
Persona shifter chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I so agree with this.
Yunni chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Nnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeee! I just loved new ending! :3 I was like: NaLu?! Seriously?! not some crazy fan imagination?! OMG! Mashima! THAT Natsu being a man about it?!... and then I almost fainted XD. Really nice fic!