Reviews for I am Loved
jeanette9a chapter 19 . 3/28
i really hope it gets out what sasuke did. afterall if they know, than he is gonna get a taste of how naruto's childhood was like with the stares and glares.
i don't think he even would get some anymore, not even with protection.
Its good but confusing. It was written that the team was two boys and a girl, but a few lines later it stated his team was all boys... eh? I am confused. Please fix.
Please update
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 19 . 1/18
Glad to read this update and I -LOVE- the fact that only Naruto could've taken Sasuke's tainted semen. Oops. Too late. Serves both him and Sakura right lol. (SasuNaru is actually one of my OTPs but not when he's an asshole xD; ) This is probably one of the most creative ways I've seen Karma work its magic ever. Would give anything to actually see the dumb looks on the council's face. Looking forward to your update.
BankaiMinazuki chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
I love this story! Though longer chapters would be appreciated! Please tell me that little Natsumi looks like Naruto instead of Sasuke?
TempestJewel chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
I love your story and can twait for more.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
I just found this and I like it liking forward to mofe
kamui5 chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
Again i love this story, since I already wrote for that review, i wonder if Naruto will also have itachi's baby, can't wait for naruto to be reunited with Shikamaru and Neji.
kamui5 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Please update soon :)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Please update soon! :D
countrylovinfangirl chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
awesome!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
This story is FUCKING GOOD! I really really hope you'll update soon.
Doris813 chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Ha dumb*%# pay back for being like that to naruto... Update soon :)
wiiTneSs chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
You tell'em tsunade baa-chan!
stefire chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
as always this was a very good chapter just happy for the update and can't wait to read more