Reviews for I am Loved
wolfmoon30 chapter 24 . 5/7
Please let me know if I can help you update the next few chapters.
inuyasha16451 chapter 24 . 4/28
Awesome story so far and I can't wait to read more chapters soon.
CelestiaSakura chapter 24 . 3/10
Please more!
Faery66 chapter 24 . 12/16/2016
Hope to read more soon.
ob1292 chapter 24 . 11/2/2016
An interesting story so far the only issue is so far is there are several grammar issues throughout the story. I am eager to see what comes next. Good Job
ob1292 chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
A bit of confusion, when Naruto met his team you first said that they were standard with two boys and one girl, however a few sentences later you said that they were all boys due to the shortage of manpower after the war.
navyboo0480 chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
Yummy, yummy goodness. That's all I've gotta say to this story.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 24 . 8/18/2016
:D
Vongola10thTsunayoshi chapter 23 . 8/10/2016
When you wrote that he had a nine tailed protection I immediately thought of Kurama sitting near his womb and smacking away the sperm with his tail
Namebellatrix chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Are you gay cos must of ur fics are mostly about gays,am just curious
cabbieforhire chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Aw, I was excited for this, and when I saw one sided Naruto/Sasuke I thought it would be from Sasuke's side. I really don't feel like reading about Sasuke's illegitimate child with someone he apparently didn't even care for, which always makes no sense, and since Naruto got over it so easy I see no reason for that to be even included other than some cheap attempt at drama. And why would Sasuke not want to claim his child if he's so focused on rebuilding his clan?
Cogan chapter 18 . 5/22/2016
I thought Sakura's father was dead, and that's why Kakashi walked her down the aisle? sorry if i'm nitpicking...
yukino76 chapter 24 . 12/10/2015
good ;)
bunnyguest chapter 24 . 12/9/2015
aww the shika scene was so cute.
so much easier to read with smaller paragraphs now. thanks
Silvermane1 chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
Who going to Shikamaru spot of heir for his clan