Reviews for Sacrifice
Myriamj chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Aww,It's a great history, really. I can't stop to read it.
You write very good; the characters are ok; and the surprise factor was worderfull. I didn't know what to wait the nexts chapters. I more read, more i involved in the history.
Well, thanks for write it.
edboy4926 chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Awesome story.
This is the first He-Man fanfic I read and I am glad I did read it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
nice.
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
HEY I JUST READ ALL OF UR HE-MAN STORIES AND I LOVED ALL OF THEM YOU DID A REALLY GREAT JOB MY MIND WAS SO INTO THOSE STORIES IN MY HEAD IN PERFECT PITCURE EVERY TIME ADAM WOULD TRANSFOM INTO HE-MAN IN THE STORY I WOULD GO TO YOUTUBE PLAY ONE OF THE HE-MANS TRASFORMING SCENE MEANLY FROM THE 80S WITCH WAS THE BEST BY THE WAY AND WHEN THAT WAS DONE I PLAY THE THEME SONG WITCH MADE THE STORY MORE HOT WELL I HOPE U MAKE MORE HE-MAN STORIES I AM A REALLY BIG FAN OF THE SHOW TO AS THE SONG SAYS I HAVE THE POWER AND SO DO U
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
If I could give this a score, I'd give it a 10 outta 10.
Skyknight chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Good story,but couldn't you make He-man a little grittier?Cowering before the sorceress and pleading with Duncan makes him look like a wimp.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
This looks good.
dragonrei chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
I absolutely LOVED this story. The way the songs were incorporated and how well it fit into the story simply made me want to continue reading and reading. The tragedy and the realizations on the part of both Teela and Adam made me want to cry and the sacrifices made by both amazed me. And the love they shared when all was said and done, my god, it brought out the best of He-Man. The idea of the 'wall' built around his power was intense and very original. I like that alot. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to more stories written by you :)
Heian Edenwood chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
Awesome story. :) I liked the fact that unlike most romantic stories that contain sex, you didn't make sex the main point, but rather, made it subtle and built on the plot of the story. Keep writing. (and yes, I'm aware this is a pretty old story... But still...)
Teri chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
Just rereading an old favorite. It is still a wonderful story. Thanks for a couple of years of enjoyment.
AngelofWrath chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
just got around to finishing this and... wow. it's so good! i liked how you portrayed all of the characters, Randor is such a hard arse in this! but it works.

i loved the bit at the beggining of chapter 7, definately reminded me of Armageddon! i could so see Duncan going absolutely crazy over Adam and Teela sleeping together!

one of the best bits in this(aside from the ending, coz that rocked. as well as the Adam/Teela bits.), was the Creed song you put in. i LOVE sacrifice, it has to be one of the best songs EVER and it so fitted this story. i literally had to restrain myself from singing the words outloud. (i was in a crowded place so me suddenly bursting into song would've been just a bit loopy.)

anyway i've taken up enough of your time. once again brilliant story!
Jedi Knight 72583 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
After reading this story three times, I have to say it is my favorite He-Man fanfiction. I love the plot, especially how Adam/He-Man has to deal with the consequences of his actions, but most of all I like the interaction between Teela and Adam. I also love the dialog, especially the wise come-backs and funny remarks. This was really great stuff.
dwparsnip chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
I loved story.

The way you portray Adam and his wanting to give up being Adam to protect those he loves was great. And Teela's handling of Adam's 'death' was fabulous.

Very nice.
elemental-master chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
that is so sad and so sweat at the same time. I really hope that they find out about adam being He-man and all of that. That was a great first chapter so yeah...Good work
Liandra O'Hara chapter 9 . 12/17/2005
I really am enjoying this story. But I have to tell you...the names of the two remaining guards nearly had me laughing fit to kill. BIGGS & WEDGE? LOL I love it! :)