Reviews for Broken Heart, Broken Mind
Starfire95 chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
You portrayed Inuyasha like some love struck high school girl, extremely high on hormones! So ooc!
KagomeGirl1998 chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Just so you didn't already know, Inuyasha's claw attack is 'actually' called 'Iron Reaver Soul-Stealer'. Just letting you know. No need to throw mallets of hammers or anything of that sort at me! I'm writing cliff-hangies to! On at least 6 stories. I know I need to finish one story at a time, but each time i'm writing a story, I always come up with these ominous ideas for new stories! Help meeeeee! Plz. :)
KagomeGirl1998 chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Actually, agreeing with ArtemisMoon, I would love to have that necklace to use on my brother and sister! So they can obey me, instead of me obeying them all the time jsut because I'm the youngest of the family! I can't just be treated like a pile of dirt! Ugh! *sigh* oh well. I'll just get over it. :(
KagomeGirl1998 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
HOW DARE YOU! YOU MAKE ME CRY! Ok, I'm not really mad at you for making Inuyasha so hurtful and sad. It's just like a soap opera or something to that effect. I just felt like crying right there on the spot! I can't take it! But plz do not take this as a hurtful review. It's jsut telling you how I felt of the chpter. I still cannot beleive Inuyasha was treated so cruely. I mean all he wanted was his ball for pete's sake! The man didn't have to say something like that to such an innocent hanyou! Ugh! I despise that man with every inch of my body!
KataraChann chapter 17 . 7/17/2008
i loved it good job!
FireCat1234 chapter 13 . 3/18/2008
Inuyasha seems to say "never do that again" alot,dosen't he?
arisu tsuranu chapter 3 . 10/1/2006

this chappie made me cry...poor inu!
libaka chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
so far, your fic is way too angsty for me. I'm also not great at readinf Inuyasha. But I definately like your way of getting reviews! I think I might just start using it. Is that alright? Does it work to get people to review?
Angel Food 101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
So sad.
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
:O KAGOME! WHY! favorites
Natsuki Piffle chapter 17 . 2/23/2006
The fanfic was enjoyable to read. The story line was interesting. Though there were some grammer mistakes and the story was a little rushed, I can't wait to start reading the sequel. ]
Scarlett Foxie chapter 12 . 12/19/2005
Um... turquoise is not a stone that would have been in Japan when Inu's mom was alive. It is native to the Americas, so would not be in any jewelry of that day and age.
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
into my c2 archive this goes.
DissingFlamer chapter 13 . 10/26/2005
the ending waz funny! i'd do that too, just not leap in the air...i'd scream
DissingFlamer chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
this is another review for chap.3: DAMN RIGHT IT'S YOUR FAULT!~Ahem..ok this review for this chappie: WOW!