Reviews for Illegitimate
CoraismyHomie chapter 20 . 4/26
Aww!
Canadianjudy chapter 18 . 1/5
Oh, boy! Thanks so much for this update. I'm very glad you're still writing this! Take your time; we'll all be here for each update! I think I'll go back and re-read it all while I wait for the next one. :)
NEGirl chapter 20 . 9/15/2016
Another fab story from the infamous Kouw! Such an interesting story line... we get quite a bit of Charles and Elsie as "parents" to the downstairs staff, and I've even read a couple where Elsie has a child no one knows of (she's given up for adoption or whatever)- but this was a new idea, and therefore refreshing. You paint lovely pictures and make the characters believable. Thanks for another great story.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Great story. I enjoyed the Carsons becoming parents and grandparents. It's never too late for love.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Bessie, huh!
I see what you did there. :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 20 . 1/24/2015
Just caught up with this. What a tribe! So Anna and John second. Shame the carsons can't have a last minute surprise? Thanks for writing and sharing.
LordGranthamsGirl chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
I love every single little bit of this amazing story...LOVED IT! Thank you for taking the time to write it!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Tht was such a great ending to such a sweet loving story! :)
Gelana chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
Awwww. So sweet. Thanks woman.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
Thank you sooooo very much for adopting the bunny and letting it run wild in your imagination to create this BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, SWEET, FLUFFY, PERFECT story! I have loved every single chapter and this one is no exception. Finding out that our Elsie and Charles are happy grandparents with more little ones on the way to love and adore was perfect! Definitely a story I will be reading time and time again! HUGS!
Kissman chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
It's too cute. I can't even. Adorable. Simply adorable.

I feel like this is going to be my go-to story whenever I need a little Chelsie plus babies fluff. Their journey to becoming grandparents was so sweet, earnest and filled with all the joys (and troubles) that it would bring. I loved the ending, especially the very end with the socks. And speechless Charles when he doesn't clue in immediately, that was perfect.

Bea and Greg were great characters and they brought out a wonderful side of Charles and Elsie. Thank you for this lovely, lovely story.
onmyside chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
Oh that was so lovely! And i cried a bit at the end. Loved the scene when Anna and Bea stand outside and then tell Elsie the good news and Charles doesn't get it at all! I could see his 'what's going on?' Face in front of me :). Wonderful story. You created a perfect little AU!
Bef chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
I loved this whole story and I feel the epilogue was just perfect. It displayed the dynamic of the expanding family very well. My only wish now is that there was some sort of a sequel in which we get to see more of the grandkids! LOL

Great job! :)
Mona Love chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
I'm so sad to see this story end, but what a perfect ending! I love Charles and Elsie's growing family. A wonderful finale. Beautiful, touching, and a lovely little bit of Chelsie smut! What more could a fangirl ask for? :) xoxo
CrazyMaryT chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
This was so much fun. I'm sorry it ended but was so happy everyone had a happy ending.

You and CC make a great team.